KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Operations Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 1.1K interviews

Recruiter9%
Campus Recruiting9%
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach for America in Feb 2017

Interview

Asked a few situational type questions. Was a very casual interview process over video. I accepted my offer and would absolutely do it again! Great experience and will remember the skills I learned in this job as I continue in my career.

Interview Questions
  • "What would you do if an angry corps member was upset about a broken printer?". Other questions were very generic interview questions (what skills would you bring? why do you think you would be good at this?)
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Met a recruiter at a career fair, applied online, received a phone interview lasting about an hour. It was mostly behavioral stuff, but they had a document you should look over before hand regarding the different types of operations coordinators they have. There was a very quick turnaround between internship offer and when you had to make a decision by, less than a week I believe.

Interview Questions
  • They gave me a role play situation dealing with an angry corps member.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

5d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America in Feb 2016

Interview

Easy. I applied heard back within two weeks and had a phone call interview. They asked my typical questions and some more specific to what life is like at Institute. I also had to do an online portion of the application where I had to make my own schedule for tasks needed to be accomplished.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Teach for America in Apr 2015

Interview

We conducted an online application with an unofficial transcript and two letters of recommendation. There was then another online round where there were scenarios which we had to answer to in paragraph form and read many different articles to be prepared to discuss in the one on one interview. Finally, the one on one phone interview lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Sce