Find jobs for Recruitment Associate

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Recruitment Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 1.1K interviews

Employee Referral20%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teach for America in May 2015

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight-forward. I did a virtual interview. TFA kept me informed throughout the entire process, letting me know when and how to come prepared. After the virtual screening, I completed and submitted a case-study. They got to me a few days later with my offer which included the salary and benefits package.

Interview Questions
  • How are your organizational skills?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

Applied online, quick response via email. 2 phone interviews, 1 project.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

6d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

The entire process was wonderful. They communicate very clearly and provide a ton of information to the applicant. They gave dates for the every step of the process and met those. The people I interviewed with were fun, professional and gracious. I did a phone interview with one person then a video interview with 3 people.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013

Interview

There were a few different interviews as well as an activity I had to fill out complete regarding the work. Interviews consisted of a range of questions to help them better understand me as a person. The interviewers were very friendly and open. The interview was conducted via phone and computer. Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful