Teach for America Recruitment Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teach for America Recruitment Associate Interview Questions

3.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America in May 2013.

Interview

There were a few different interviews as well as an activity I had to fill out complete regarding the work. Interviews consisted of a range of questions to help them better understand me as a person. The interviewers were very friendly and open. The interview was conducted via phone and computer. Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think diversity is important to our mission?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Teach for America

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applying for a staff position required me to submit an online application, upload my resume and a cover letter, that took approximately 1.5 hours. The great thing about this company is they get back to you no matter what, in the exact time frame they tell you (no waiting around), and their process is quick.

Interview Questions

• They asked me both questions about my experiences and behavioral based questions. Some questions:

-What goals did you have for your students in the classroom? How did you reach those results?
      -What about our core values resonates with you?
      -Tell me about a time when you hit a lot of failures, how did you work through those?   Answer Question

Recruitment Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online, quick response via email. 2 phone interviews, 1 project.

Recruitment Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America.

Interview

The entire process was wonderful. They communicate very clearly and provide a ton of information to the applicant. They gave dates for the every step of the process and met those. The people I interviewed with were fun, professional and gracious. I did a phone interview with one person then a video interview with 3 people.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process went well. This organization is extremely professional. They asked me to describe challenges I've faced, times I have worked with a coworker on a project and we didn't see eye to eye

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you've faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question