KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Recruitment Manager Interview Questions

Updated Dec 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 1.1K interviews

Applied online100%
3.7
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America in Nov 2021

Interview

Applied online and received pre-work assignment about 2 weeks later. The assignment was 4 multi-part questions. I got invited to a first round interview about 2 weeks after that where I answered some questions and did some role play scenarios. Got invited to a second interview about 2 weeks after the first one where I answered more questions and did another activity. I got a verbal offer later that week after the second interview. The whole process from application to offer took about 7 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What is a challenge you faced in the workplace and what did you learn from it?
    Answer Question

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview last 2.5 hours and I was asked a series of questions about my previous work experience and perspectives. I was also asked to complete a mock activity, which required me to analyze data and give real-time reactions to the data.

Interview Questions
  • How do you organize your time? How do you react to busy days and lots of tasks in the work place? How do you accept feedback?

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

6d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

The whole process requires Multiple stages and lots of writing, final in-person interview requires multiple activities including a data analysis, role play, listening activities, and an hour long interview with multiple managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Teach for America

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Teach for America in Jun 2018

Interview

Very thorough. Long process with many steps. Worked with a number of recruitment managers. Still waiting to hear decision. Would recommend applying to a friend. Sometimes the video questions were a bit redundant. Two of the videos essentially asked the same question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful