KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Teach for America Teacher Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 316 of over 1.1K interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
3.4
HardAverageEasy

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

The interview was a full day at my undergraduate institution. It consisted of a group interview with activities such as role-play, and a one-on-one interview. I'm not sure if there were more steps beyond that day.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about my strengths/weaknesses
    Answer Question

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

A long process that requires a lot of work on your part. You have to have references and they must fill out a form. The interview takes around 2 hours. It is clear that they have a way of interviewing that works best for them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Teach for America

Join the conversation on

Career Pivot

5d

an

Educator

Any advice for an educator looking to pivot into consulting/ed tech/business in general? I went to a top 20 school, teach for america, got my masters, I'm smart, resilient, great at solving problems.... but also have never done anything but teach Struggling to get hiring managers to take a chance on me....I just submit resumes and cover letters alllll day into ATS blackholes and never hear back. any advice from recruiters, others who have done the pivot, or anyone would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Join the conversation on

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

There was a phone panel then an in person interview amd live lesson plan. It was relatively intense to perform a lesson in front of fellow interviewers. There was also a multiple choice exam portion.

Interview Questions
  • Why TFA? What is your teaching and behavior management style?

Teach for America

Application

I interviewed at Teach for America

Interview

The process went as outlined on their website - a sample lesson, case study, and then normal interview questions. Overall, it wasn't much different from a normal interview except for the lesson, case study, and length

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful