TeacherActive Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeacherActive Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at TeacherActive

1 Interview Review

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeacherActive (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone interview and then a face to face interview.

I found the entire experience poorly run and frustrating. First their find your details off CV Library and continuously call you until you agree to a phone interview without stating that it is a phone interview.
Then the face to face interview was what you would expect. However, when I got there I was left waiting for 15 minutes the reason for which was not explained. The interviewer seemed very uninterested in my and was just asking general questions without any motivation to find out why I wanted the job or about me generally. Then, when hearing I was unsuccessful the feedback was that I didn't show my personality or my motivation for the job, how can that be so when I was not even asked about any of this. Additionally, the woman did not even have a list of questions out, just my CV, suggesting the content of my answers were irrelevant and rather just going off her first impression of me.

Interview Questions