TeacherActive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeacherActive Interview Questions

Interviews at TeacherActive

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TeacherActive (Chelmsford, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

I was contacted directly by TeacherActive's 'talent acquisition' and after a chat on the phone was offered an interview.

The interview itself was around 40 minutes and was asked a few questions on my background and what would make me suitable on recruitment. I felt I had given a good interview and demonstrated why I would be a suitable.

I had no qualms with the interview however the 'feedback' provided was disgraceful from a company which is supposed to specialize in recruitment. Certainly given the fact this was a role I had not directly applied for.

I was simply told "the interviewer liked your energy but felt this might be 'too big a step for you' without any reasoning as to how the company had come to this decision. This was a role with a lower salary to positions I have previously held. I asked the recruiter if they could provide more in depth feedback with regards to this to receive a response of "not really, we don't really provide more feedback" before shortly after rather bluntly ending the phone call when I had said this was not feedback I entirely understood without further reasoning.

The recruiters do not provide you with a job spec and simply provide you with a link to the companies LinkedIn page. There is not much assistance with preparing for the interview (although in fairness this is not something I had asked for)

I was more than willing to accept that I may have been unsuccessful but the manner in which the company dealt with this thus far has been appalling.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this job.   1 Answer

CO Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TeacherActive (Newcastle, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

the interview process was very friendly, it included questions on my previous work experience as well as teaching experience. I am an international students so I was asked about my experince in my home country as well

Interview Questions

See What TeacherActive Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Pros: “best environment in recruitment I have worked in . great management, great incentives and just a great company to work for.”“best environment in recruitment I have worked in . great management, great incentives and just a great company to work for.” – Full Review