TeacherActive Recruitment Resourcer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

TeacherActive Recruitment Resourcer Interview Questions

Interviews at TeacherActive

1 Interview Review

Recruitment Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TeacherActive (Chelmsford, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call a day after applying for the role, the lady on the phone was very polite and asked me a few questions about myself and what my ambitions were. After that she explained the role to me and even sent me a PDF of the day plan for this particular role. After looking at said day plan I called her back and confirmed to her I would love to be put forward for the role.

I was asked to travel to London for an interview as the branch I would be working within was not open yet. I had an interview with a very professional gentleman who asked me what I knew about the role and what I was aiming for in my career. After this interview I then spoke to the lady I had initial contact with who relayed the feedback to me and asked if I was available for a phone interview with a Director of the company. After working in a retail environment for so long where I had very little contact with any higher ups I can say that being asked to talk to a Director was very exciting and proved they really do care about who they hire.

I was contacted shortly after by my initial contact once more who confirmed I had been successful and would like for me to meet with the branch manager of the office I would be working in. I had an interview with the branch manager and was invited to attend a trial day in the office, which would last 1 to 2 hours. I had a trial day shortly after, which was a really good way to experience first-hand the role and what I would be doing every day. I had my trial day on a Wednesday and heard back on the Friday if I had the job or not. Which I did!

All in all I can say that while the process is a long one, it is extremely worth it for both the company and the candidate. I was able to discuss the role many times, had all my questions answered and even had the opportunity to have a trial day to see if I would enjoy it and if I was a good fit. It also shows you how much this company do care about whom they hire and take it very seriously.

Interview Questions

• What is the main thing you are looking for in your next job?   1 Answer