TeacherActive Supply Teacher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TeacherActive Supply Teacher Interview Questions

Interviews at TeacherActive

2.0

Supply Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeacherActive (Nottingham, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I arrived promptly and was asked to show proof of my teaching credentials, which were photocopied and handed back to me. I asked various questions about how supply worked which were all answered. I paid a standard DBS fee of £48 in order for them to check that I was okay to work with children.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been teaching?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TeacherActive

Supply Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeacherActive (Bristol, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

i was invited for an interview in Bristol, with excellent details on where to go, park, etc. Interviewed by Gemma, I was made to feel very comfortable. A comprehensive discussion on my Curriculum Vitae, previous teaching and training experience and other related positions followed. Gemma clearly explained Teacher Active's policies and business practices. I felt encouraged to be part of a team that would provide great opportunities within the education industry. Gemma explained clearly that my lack of experience in U.K. may limit opportunities initially, but that as my experience increased, so would greater and broader positions would be become available. Gemma's assurances and confidence in my skills encouraged me to believe that Teacher Active would be able to provide lots of work in the future.

Interview Questions