Teachers Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Teachers Credit Union

Sort:

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Teachers Credit Union (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screening then one in person interview. It was a fairly straight forward interview. Questions were standard interview questions. I was interviewed by the assistant branch manager and the interview took approximately 30 minutes. Received a call from recruiter following week with an offer.

Applications Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teachers Credit Union (South Bend, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

I was called at first for general "describe of a time when..." questions and was then lead to a 1:1 interview. I was asked about simple flow control and general knowledge of various programming languages and database knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a group and a member wasn't doing their share   Answer Question

Part Time Float Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teachers Credit Union (Fishers, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy. Applied online, interviewed shortly after. I interviewed with two women at the Fisher's branch. Was given a call about 20 minutes after the interview for the job offer. I accepted.

Member Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Teachers Credit Union (South Bend, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

I sumbited my resume late friday evening and recieved a call back Tuesday morning to schedule my phone interview. My interview went great! I really enjoyed speaking with Erin she was very polite and informative. She asked great questions I appreciate process of getting to know me my experience and capabilities. Im really confident that I will be getting this job.

Interview Questions

• Why am I a good fit for the position?   1 Answer