Team Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2017

2.1

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Interview

At first it was a phone interview. Went good enough to get invited for a in person interview. The in person interview was conducted by the same recruiter who did the phone and asked the same questions. I didn't even get to meet anyone else. I was told that i would get notified for the next step. I never did. I Followed up with an email, but no response. Great environment but very sloppy interview process.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

I am not one to write a review, but this really did waste the company's​, as well as my time. I was contacted by the representative of the company. They explained that "they were interested in my resume" and so on... "They would like to set up another phone call interview". I agreed and started checking​ out the company. I receive an email from the representative, saying when and what time the interview will be. Everything is looking good, I looked up the person who I would have been having this "second" interview with. In my eyes, this is a perfect job for me. I fit the criteria, laws, I know the territory. It is going to be great. The day comes for my interview with my phone call with my Direct. The time comes, and nothing. No ring! So I'm patient and understanding. It's business I understand, things change. So about an hour or so goes by, I first email the representative I had talked with a few days prior. No response?? So I give it another half hour and call the representative, and ask if we need to reschedule the interview. She says at that time " I'm trying to figure out what is going on, I will have to try and get back with you in a little while". No problem, I'm looking forward to hearing from this company and this position. I will just wait. Not a big deal. To this day, I have not heard back from them. This is sad coming from a company that works with a lage client list. If they can't conduct an interview, how is their marketing project's running?? I had tried to call and emailed​ the representative, who had said "that she was going to get back with me" later that day and. Her phone went to voicemail and, like I said, Not Even An Email. Poor representation by the company on their part. I don't recommend wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• There are only two interview questions.
      1: You know this is part time?
      2: She told me how much I would be making. Was that ok?   1 Answer
    • The rest of the interview was me waiting for her to get the information ( I understand completely, computers are not always on your side ). I asked more questions about the industry, company and what I would be doing.   1 Answer

Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Team Enterprises.

Interview

very easy and nothing that made it difficult. first you will be contacted by the recruiter that will then setup an interview with the hiring manager. the last step is meeting with the client

Interview Questions

• if the client ask you to do something you are supposed to not do. do you still do it?   Answer Question

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very detailed process. They want to make sure that you understand what it is that you will be doing, so it is best if you link your past experience with what you will be doing in this position.

If you are loyal and hardworking they will return the favor by continuing to hiring you for new and upcoming contracts.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great fit for this position? What have you done in the past that is in line with what you have done in the past?   Answer Question

Promotional Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (Greenville, NC) in September 2015.

Interview

I attended a casting call in Greenville, North Carolina. The casting call was held at a local restaurant where TEAM often holds their promotional events. The event was great! Everyone I met was so friendly. We went up in groups of four and read a short script that had information about one of TEAM's products promoted, Coors Light. Although we were given a script, we were encouraged to kind of just improvise, and act natural. Overall, I felt very confident in the event and it was very professionally ran.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach a consumer when promoting a product such as Coors Light in a restaurant/ bar setting?   1 Answer

Event Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Team Enterprises.

Interview

I heard about the open position through a mutual friend and applied online. I was contacted by the HR department within 4 days for a phone interview. The position was described in detail and I went through my background and resume. I was then scheduled for another phone screen with the hiring manager and was given additional details on the position, went over my resume again and answered some additional questions. A few days later I was asked to attend an in person interview with the hiring manager and the client. The interview took about 45 minutes with lots of situational questions. From there I was offered the position about 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• How would you recruit potential promotional models   1 Answer

Promotional Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (San Antonio, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It was the easiest interview I have ever encountered. You will likely be interviewed by women, as they make up the majority of the company it seems. You will be asked about experience, beer knowledge, and your personality. They just want upbeat, attractive young women that they believe will do well representing brands and selling product.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team Enterprises.

Interview

I submitted via craigslist had a phone interview and in person meet and greet. Very easy, as long as you are cute, in shape and have a good personality. Lengthy paper-work after being hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotitation

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Team Enterprises.

Interview

Phone Interview was nice and comfortable, good interaction with the hiring manager and a very good outline of what the job is.

Panel interview with the Client and the hiring manager was calm and full of the normal interview questions.

Confidence with your answer are key in this company and they wanted to know you were going to be able to carry that over to real life situations

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation avaialble

Promotions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Team Enterprises (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

Found out about the company through a friend, contacted the area manager, submitted photos and answered a questionnaire. Within a two weeks I was attending my first monthly training. I met everyone I would be working with. Everything was very forward and to the point. This company will hire you and it's up to you to do a great job and represent the team.

Interview Questions

• Any experience dealing with people?   1 Answer