Team Fishel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Team Fishel

Sort:

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaver, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Team Fishel (Beaver, PA).

Interview

I was interviewed within a week of submitting an application, I was hired on the spot of the interview. they kept pushing back my start date after I gave my current employer my notice pretty much sat at home for two weeks not making any money. It says I need fifty words here so now I must ramble on for a little bit to make up for missing words

Interview Questions

• simple questions I had harder interview questions as a teen at mc d's   Answer Question

Cable Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Team Fishel (Orlando, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a confortable experience due to the employers interviewer having extensive field knowledge.

Most interviewers dont even have a clue about what they are even looking for and just follow some company script.

Team Fishel is a very competent employer.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were right on point with the position offered. The questions also gave a sence of future growth. Thats definetly a PLUS.   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team Fishel (Rochester, PA) in September 2018.

Interview

Formal with good insight in to the companies needs and expectations. Got to meet a lot of management and here there success stories. Was a positive experience. I feel like everyone was sincere and happy at there job with team fishel. I am excited to go further in the process and see where things go.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Team Fishel (Mechanicsville, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview by two supervisors ( Hiring Manager & Project Manager), and it lasted about 1 hour. They also have skills test depending of the department to which you are applying.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions in regards to my previous work experience and personal goals.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Team Fishel (Santa Ana, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Went well enough. Phone interview. They seemed extremel friendly and employee centered. Quite the opposite of reality. The process was straight forward, and an offer was extended immediately

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Team Fishel (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Brief and impromptu, I was referred by my previous employer so it was mostly a meet and greet to assess me in person. We reviewed the department's goals and expectations and came to an agreement on what my rate would be and the pay structure over the course of time.

Interview Questions

• My background and employment history was reviewed in the 1on1 interview   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was pretty much told what they were willing to pay me which was about $4.00 less per hour than my last employer.

Field Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Team Fishel.

Interview

The interview was over the phone, and then an official offer of employment was submitted. The interviewer seemed excited to be offering me the position, but unfortunately, after hiring on, I found most the exciting points brought up to me were false. In fact, the policies changed several times since the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in this position?   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Team Fishel (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

It was detailed, personable and professional. All questions that I asked were answered with detail. I had 2 phone calls to discuss the opportunity, then set up a lunch meeting to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Over the lunch interview, we discussed everything from duties to insurance. Never was I nervous or uncomfortable. Interview was very laid back and I was able to learn a lot about the future vision of the company and what they were looking for in a Supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What experiences do I have in Telecommunications.   1 Answer

Fiber Splicer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team Fishel.

Interview

I applied for the job. With in 3 days received a call that they wanted to interview me. Drove to the location. The interview was my self with 5 employees form Team Fishel. They were very easy to speak with and set a relaxed setting.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic fiber questions like what equipment have you worked with? and the normal what do you look for in a career.   Answer Question