Teavana Barista Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Barista Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Teavana (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied on October 11th. I received an interview on October 19. I was about 5 minutes early. The sales associate asked for me to stand outside of the story with about six other people who were waiting. It took them a good 20 minutes to get to us. They separated us by twos and had us sit down with the assistant manager. The process was very unprofessional and unorganized since it took them too long to figure out who was going to interview who. The woman asked simple questions such as do you have any selling experience. I remember I chose to be a barista since I didn't have much sales experience. Obviously, that didn't matter in the interview. The woman said she would call at the end of the day to tell you whether or not if you got the job or not. The woman did not call. I called the following day, was told that it was too busy to talk and I would be called later. I didn't receive a call back. I called again and was told that they had moved on to better candidates and that they were glad I gave them a call. I would not recommend anyone to apply to them. I found the whole interview process unprofessional and quite rude.

Interview Questions