Teavana Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teavana (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Had a short phone interview then was invited to the store to interview with the manager. I was offered the job after the in person interview and received additional information a couple days later.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teavana (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied in store and online, was asked to interview, was hired within a week. You're usually asked to come to the store location (a mall usually) and then you will interview with one of the managers (usually assistant manager).

Interview Questions

• They prepare you a tea to drink during the interview and then ask you to sell the tea as if you are selling it to a customer.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Teavana (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

a few phone interviews with a recruiter and DM. Nothing in person for this role. Typical questions and a fairly straight forward process. Not meeting anyone face to face was a bit odd. I did have a chance to meet my direct manager once hired.

Sales Associate/Teaologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Teavana (New York, NY).

Interview

The store was not ready yet, so at the time, the interviews were held across the street at a Starbucks. I met with two supervisors. They were very kind and sweet.

Interview Questions

• They asked approximately, how much I had sold in my last job and if I won any money through sales commissions.   1 Answer