Teavana Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Teavana Team Lead Interview Questions

1.9

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teavana (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

The process began with the store manager offering a drink, on the house, before stepping towards a different location with resume in hand. Once everyone has sat down, the manager overlooked the resume and begins to ask questions of personal background, if there are any retail experience, is there any experience with financial management, and explaining the importance of commitment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Teavana

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Teavana (Little Rock, AR) in September 2016.

Interview

basic questions to see if i had the qaulifications. it was very new and refreshing. i knew the basic job of being a shift leader seeing that i have trained to be one. i was a bit nervous because i thought i di dnt have what it tool to be a shift leader.

Interview Questions

• name a time you executed and order.
      name a time you had to deal with a rude customer an how did you handle the situation? and alot of other questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

i was offered the part time position and 10 a hour plus commisson and benefits. with flexibility i can kinda pick and choose a schedule that will work for me. thet didnt have full time and i cant afford to work full time yet so it was a wonderful ex.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Teavana in April 2016.

Interview

I had applied in February and reviewed an unexpected phone call for an interview in April, I was told this is because they hold their applications until they need someone. The process was extremely relaxed and the manager kept me in the loop through the entire process. They offered me a job shortly after the interview and the manager was very enthusiastic to have me on board. The process was all extremely comfortable, and I am excited for my time here.

Interview Questions

• Why would you prefer to work for Teavana over Starbucks?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you had to suggest a product to a customer.   Answer Question
    • Explain a time you had to meet sales goals, and how you motivate yourself to do so.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teavana (Houston, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Received a call for an interview by GM and she seemed very interested in my qualifications. I met her at the store and waited a few minutes. After the interview started we discussed my experience and availability and salary. I felt comfortable during the interview when normally I feel anxious but the GM was easy to talk to. I was offered the Team Lead position after the interview.

Interview Questions

• My experience, availability, salary expextations   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teavana (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly simple interview. They asked general questions about my experience and strengths and weaknesses. They also had me do a "sell me this random item" exercise. In the end I was offered a position as Sales Associate instead of Team Lead because I didn't have enough sales experience, but the hourly wage wasn't enough for me financially.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teavana.

Interview

The interview was sooooo serious for a phone interview. All they wanted to ask about was sales, sales, sales. I could tell it was a very sales driven job which is not for me.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out more than the other candidates?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Del Amo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Teavana (Del Amo, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very casual, met in the mall at a Starbucks (owns Teavana). Great big smile and a spectacular attitude from the area manager. He said: "I just wanna chat with, this isn't gonna be a rigid interview or anything! So relax!!" :)

Interview Questions

• No hard questions, very interested in my former position responsibilities and wowed by them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teavana (Roseville, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty informal. Was more of a way to get to know me. HAd two interviews, one with general manager and the other with the assistant general manager. Basically was informal on what Teavana is.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Teavana in July 2014.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they were hiring, and was offered a Team Lead interview on the spot after discussing my experience (sales and customer service). I came back a few days later for a face to face interview, and later that week I was offered the position via phone call.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, just come prepared to discuss your relevant experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Teavana (Reston, VA).

Interview

Applied online and was invited for an interview with the General and Assistant Managers

Interview Questions

• Standard interview question with emphasis on reasoning and sales abilities.   Answer Question