Tech Mahindra Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.7

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Just preapre for writtern test and clear. interview is quiet easy.
Round:
1. writtern test on aptitude english reasoning
2. essay writting on a picture given
3. technical interview basic
4. hr round formality round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process took place in a day as it was an On-campus drive. First round was aptitude round, which included various sections like logical, verbal, analytical. Followed by a story writing round, based on the picture depicted in the screen in around 200 words. Then, the next rounds were Technical HR and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• As my area of Interest is cryptography, they asked me, how security is provided in WhatsApp nowadays?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mysore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round:
    Aptitude which includes Quants, Verbal and Logical reasoning. There was a sectional cutoff. The results were displayed soon after the test was complete and candidates who cleared the first round got instructions on screen for the next round.

Second round:
    Essay writing based on an image displayed. Duration 15 mins.

Technical interview:
    Since am a ECE student, questions related to my stream was asked and no coding questions!

HR interview:
    Casual introduction, talk about your favourite colour for 10 mins.
    Question related to essay round as in what image did I get, what did I write and why did I analyse the image that way.
    Questions regarding states and ministers.
    Willing to relocate etc.

Recruitment happened in the month of August 2016 (7th sem)
    Received Letter Of Intent and Learn From Home (LFH) course was offered from Jan 2017. Which included
    Computer networks and OS
    UNIX
    Software Engineering
    Programming techniques
    RDBMS
    Java
    SQL
    Web programming

Now a contest has been scheduled based on LFH and Java coding which has to be cleared in order to get the offer letter!
    It's January 2018 and am still waiting for the mail to attend the contest.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First student having throughout 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech were only allowed to seat for online test. The online test was having general aptitude, reasoning and English questions. The students who cross the cut off mark were immediately ask to write an essay on a topic provided by them. After online test follows technical and then at last HR round.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I would like to join a software company being a mechanical engineer   Answer Question
    • They asked about my project   Answer Question
    • They scanned by resume well and asked most questions from resume only.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erode (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Erode (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

The Interview Process was fairly straightforward and there were three rounds. An Initial Screening round, followed by a Technical interview and then an interview with the HR. The interviewers were quite friendly.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Visakhapatnam (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

1st round: Aptitude written test, which included math, quant and alzebra , geometry , figures, sequence based questions. 2nd round: Group Discussion on a social cause. 3: Programming: C basics , 4th Round: HR interview and general questions

Interview Questions

• C programming basic questions.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was offcampus drive. There were 3 rounds. The first round was written. Aptitute, logical, verbal and non verbal for 1 and half hours. It also had an essay round. The results were declared in 2 hrs. I got rejected and came home. They called me and said I got selected they left my name initially. So i went back attened 2 nd round which is technical. Then next day I atteneded final hr round. Finally got selected.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

we had three rounds
    1. aptitude round-
    it had four sections
    a. numeric ability
    b.logical reasoning
    c. language skills
    d.essay writing

2. technical round
    after going through aptitude, we get call for t.r
    she was a lovelly, polite lady. asked me about my preffered subjects and asked normal questions.
    in the end asked where do you see yourself in five years, i answered on the other side of table:)
    3. HR round
    basic questions about my self.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

As I am from the Mechanical engineering background I was very much tensed about the interview but it was smooth. It started with 5 section based written test of 75 questions overall followed by essay writing or u can say picture writing test. 5 sections consisted of 2 sections of English 1 section of quant 1 section of LR/DI and 1 Section essay writing. After the test, each essays were evaluated and then further shortlist was made followed by technical interview and HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Do you know about Fibonacci series? please write the series on a piece of paper.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I had applied online and was invited for an off-campus drive where I had to go through an online aptitude test followed by a non technical written test, a technical interview and an hr interview.