Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Probably one of the worse and unprofessional interviews I have ever been on. multiple positions were being filled and all candidates were scheduled at the same time and was being shepherded into rooms with different interviewers. Communication skills of first interviewer was non-existent, however once he greenlighted me, the 2nd level interviewer was much better. Ridiculously easy questions for position being filled, which only means they were looking to fill for quantity and not quality. Once selected, the offer was roughly 30% less than local market dictates, yet the internal recruiter had no regard or willing to have a discussion about it. Came off extremely conceited, as if I should be happy I got that even. maybe a good role for someone starting off in their careers(2-3 years exp) but not experienced professionals. Office/recruiting culture seems to be that of Company's originating region, rather than where the hiring is being done.

Interview Questions

• "Describe raid 5 and raid 0", not that the question was difficult, but the fact this was the most difficult question among those asked.   Answer Question

Network Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of interview which happened over telephone
    Technical Interview was conducted by the technical team
    Manager conducted the personal evaluation
    HR offered salary package
    There was also a basic health check
    I joined after my background check was successfully completed

Interview Questions

• Explain about your experience and expertise   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Excellent Case Study Interview. Was provided data and asked to prepare a dummy pitch for a CFO. Excellent background setting and very focused case study. Tested my skills of understanding the business needs, presenting facts and figure in a storyboard fashion. Great Panel.

Technical Associate(Test Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult but it was lengthy. You take a test, you interview and then they call you. If they are interested in you it will be a fast process. They are more concerned with you completing a degree because they feel they can teach you.

Interview Questions

• Do you have good analytical skills? (you may be ask how would you test a web page loading)
      Tell me about what you did at your last job?
      Do you know any programming languages?
      Are you able to learn fast?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Multiple rounds including HR and senior leadership up to President

Interview Questions

• interview process was conversational and experience based, did not come across any difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was seeked out for the job, so offer was rolled out on my terms. wasn;t hard on negotiations