Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

3.5

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Excellent Case Study Interview. Was provided data and asked to prepare a dummy pitch for a CFO. Excellent background setting and very focused case study. Tested my skills of understanding the business needs, presenting facts and figure in a storyboard fashion. Great Panel.

Technical Associate(Test Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was not difficult but it was lengthy. You take a test, you interview and then they call you. If they are interested in you it will be a fast process. They are more concerned with you completing a degree because they feel they can teach you.

Interview Questions

• Do you have good analytical skills? (you may be ask how would you test a web page loading)
      Tell me about what you did at your last job?
      Do you know any programming languages?
      Are you able to learn fast?
      1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Atlanta, GA) in February 2010.

Interview

Multiple rounds including HR and senior leadership up to President

Interview Questions

• interview process was conversational and experience based, did not come across any difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was seeked out for the job, so offer was rolled out on my terms. wasn;t hard on negotiations