Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Bangalore, India | Glassdoor

2.7

225 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The first round(aptitude) is the major hurdle. Once this is cleared, then it is almost certain that you will be selected unless you really screw it up somehow in the upcoming rounds.

Interview Questions

• Topic in writing the English essay. Not really difficult per say but rather different.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through Naukri and interview took one day,even HR interview happens on the same day. It has 3 rounds,first is technical and second is technical and managerial,third is HR round.
    Simple questions and asked to write programs.

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It took too long.they kept on telling there's some technical issues.Mostly phone screening on hangouts.3 rounds on basic but since there was no proper communication between the recruiters.the process took around 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself and what is your favourite holiday destination?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Tech Mahindra visited our college. We had aptitude test consisting of 170 questions to be completed in 80 minutes followed by technical interview and HR round. Overall interview process was smooth and comprised basic questions on engineering subjects. Interviewer was friendly which eased down the process altogether. Aptitude test is the key.

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

it was smooth ,first was online test consisting of 3 rounds-soft skills(basic English grammar related questions), technical(basic computer hardware related questions), and speech assessment(a paragraph will be given for us to read it aloud and clearly).
    soft skill and technical were mcq type.questions were basic .then we had group discussion. After the results are announced we have two more rounds i guess.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied through off campus, 1st round there will be online aptitude test which will have 75 questions and time limit 50min. Presence of mind is more important to crack this round, you will get congratulations message immediately after u submit the test provided only if u have cleared that round, followed by that the next round you will a get a picture displayed on screen and you have to depict a story and type min 200 words within 15min. Unfortunately I could not clear that round :( may be because I had written my own perspective in which I visualised that picture! But it must be a story itseems .. I dint knew about this so I lost the chance of getting into techMahindra.. If u clear that round d next was f2f and hr, which was too easy to crack.. So according to me hardwork+luck should be there !

Interview Questions

• In f2f they will ask everything mentioned in the resume. Main thing academic project!   Answer Question

L1 Global Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

First There we online test series
    it contains:

1: Verbal
    2. Computer Fundamental Based MCQ
    3. Voice Test(English Passage Reading)
    4. Face To Face Voice Test They will give some Topic
    5. HR

Interview Questions

• I din Selected For Hr Round In 4th Round I din Selected   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

one day interview process,
    aptitude, techinal and hr round.
    on spot they declare the results and you have to proceed with next stage. Aptitude consists of number series, age, and other numercial problems.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was approached by the recruiter first via phone confirming few things, later followed by a phone and then in person. The interview started with a brief description about the profile and what Signity is expecting from the new project manager. Later the interviewer began by asking the questions on past experience followed by a brief explanation on technical projects, clients, and team handled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

First round of interview: Technical Interview

They might first ask you that you might get any role(developer,tester or support) are you okay with that?
    So yes, no defined role.
    The interviewer asked me some basic questions about OOP Programming.
    He kept re-framing the question and didn't give me time to answer properly.
    Needless to say, I got rejected. HR tells me they don't find me technically fit.( Imagine how it feels to hear it from someone who doesn't know anything about programming)
    I felt miserable the whole day until I decided to check the answers to those questions.
    One of those questions is shown below.

Interview Questions

• what will be the output to this program?
      public class tester {
      public static void main(String[] args) {
          int a=1;