Tech Mahindra Business Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Business Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.8

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The entire hiring process spanned over months. There was an aptitude test which was super lengthy and it had aptitude questions as well as our psychographic analysis. Then there was an interview on skype and after almost a month of shortlisting there was another one on phone. But then the results were given immediately. the hiring ratio was pretty low.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about the company and its leaders and various organisational values they believe in.   Answer Question
  • They asked me about myself and my academic background. There were two rounds of interview. Second one was completely HR.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

After the company introduction and the job description all the interested students were asked to give an aptitude test based on quants and logical reasoning. After clearing the aptitude test there was a group discussion. And the final round was the interview.

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had attended the written test. The test is very simple anyone can attend crack that. im from mba. and pattern is 85 questions 50 min. mainly it is of 3 tests 1 apti, 2and 3 are psychrometric test.

Interview Questions

• the questions are mostly related basic apti and most of tthe ques are verbal   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

First there was online aptitude test and the shortlisted were allowed to attend GD. There was another shortlist after GD, those students are allowed to sit for the interview process, one was technical and the other was HR

Interview Questions

• They asked resume related questions as well as some technical questions related to project manager role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

phone interview and then in person interview and if required webex interview with onsite manager. i was gone through phone screening and then in- person interview with 2 rounds.
    1st was with 3 senior team members and then 2nd was with floor manager.

Interview Questions

• mostly related to job requirements and projects done before   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bhubaneswar (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was good.Included Aptitude test, Logical Reasoning, Psychometric and the final personal interview.Overall it was well organised. There were pattern questions and Data Interpretation as well. The level was medium. Some basic grammar was also asked.

Interview Questions

• Sell us a service that is being provided by TCS.
      Your weakness?
      What is marketing and why is it imp?   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

Company took 3 interview. It took 3 days to complete the interview process,
    1 HR round and 2 technical round.
    They ask question related to whatever you have mentioned in the resume.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself?
      2. Your past assignment which was the most challenging?
      3. They ask question to everything as mentioned in your cv   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was only 3 rounds, I got into the company through campus placements. First round was aptitude, then shortlisted 60% of students second round was group discussion, third was one on one
     They gave results same day but took one and half month to release the offer. After the offer was released they have induction program for 15days in hyderabad accommodation n food expenses they will pay. But the location they will put you is different they won't consider any requests.

Interview Questions

• General marketing based questions.

Stp analysis
      Types of advertising   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

One will have to face 3-4 rounds of interview. Good screening is done but referrals would really workout in BIG MNC's. 2 rounds by HR and 2 rounds by process managers/VP.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Hiring process is easy which included written exam followed with a basic personality test and after that a group discussion and follwed by an Interview which selected me, as this offer is provided to me by our college and Applied for It as I got this Job

Interview Questions

• Question was about my loaction and interests and skills   1 Answer