Tech Mahindra Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Telephonic Round, A questionnaire to be read and answered and Finally face to face with the team leader of the concerned process. This is similar to the interview in most of the BPO I have worked in Pune.

Interview Questions

• Self-Introduction (common in all companies)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2016.

Interview

Intro round with one of hr ....shortlisted from a job Fair.. Then interview with another hr in company ....basic aptitude test of English typically graduate level questions .. Typing test ....round 3 with.senior .asking about your future aspirations ...why tech Mahindra ...overall average difficulty... Should be good in communication and presentation of your thoughts...long waiting time due to management being occupied.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay..might be less but its a big Brand to associate with..also u get to apply for internal job posting .after 6,,7,months..so u can grow n join a process of ur interest.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2016.

Interview

Time consuming.
    1st step: typing test
    2nd: exam
    3rd: another exam
    4th: initial interview by the HR
    5th: interview again by the QA. If passes, you will be endorsed to the final interview for tom.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

no need to worry about the interview,just be relax and be positive, the HR will ask just about you and some normal questions about your background,their will be some test as typing, and a simple objective tipe questions