Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

1,235 Interview Reviews

2.8

1,235 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Off campus Interview. First there was an online quant-reasoning aptitude test. Not very difficult. Need to be fast. Then technical and HR Round next. I believe if you pass the technical round, HR is not a problem if you have a decent personality.

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Two rounds, Technical followed by HR. Technical wasn't too tough but they asked what you mentioned about you and your projects in your resume. HR is kinda lethargic and they asked to join with a month or so (which wasn't mentioned anywhere while calling for the interview)

Interview Questions

• Selenium Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Excel validations, Oops concepts   Answer Question

Applications Support for JAVA/SQL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a walk-in . Huge Crowd Around 900 to 1000 people
    first round-Introduction

everyone can leave for the day you will get a call if your selected.

got a call 4 days later. 30 got selected i guess for 2nd round

2nd round Scheduled 2 days later.

Communication And aksent.

Got selected.

3rd round Technical(4 got selected)

About Project and what is the role and all.

done.

You can leave for the day.

A girl with 3 yrs experience got selected and freshers were out. :(

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was a single day process 3 rounds.1st round aptitude.it was easy.2nd was essay writing.that was easy too.last was PI.the interviewer didn't ask too mang questions.Just a basic introduction and 1-2 oops questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about oops concept   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Ghaziabad (India)).

Interview

1round was aptitude test consisting of quant,reasoning and english.it was online.2round was story writing in which a picture was there and we have to describe it by writing a unique story(it was also online).then there was face to face technical and HR interviews.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Tech Mahindra visited our college. We had aptitude test consisting of 170 questions to be completed in 80 minutes followed by technical interview and HR round. Overall interview process was smooth and comprised basic questions on engineering subjects. Interviewer was friendly which eased down the process altogether. Aptitude test is the key.

Technical Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

it was smooth ,first was online test consisting of 3 rounds-soft skills(basic English grammar related questions), technical(basic computer hardware related questions), and speech assessment(a paragraph will be given for us to read it aloud and clearly).
    soft skill and technical were mcq type.questions were basic .then we had group discussion. After the results are announced we have two more rounds i guess.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was a Campus Recruitment Process.There was a Written test.
    clearing Written test with top score is mandatory as it consist of a story writing. technical and HR round after the written test.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview as a fresher is relatively easy.
    They do not expect much if you are from other branches except CS/IT. Only confidence and convincing skills play a role.
    However this is for placement through college campuses, and that too when mass recruitment happens. External hiring process May differ.

Interview Questions

• Need to justify the average performance during engineering.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

1.Aptitude- Easy to moderate level
    2.Essay Writing - you need to write 200 words in 15 minutes.
    3.Technical Interview - basic questions.
    4.HR interview- family background
    Morever an easy interview, just focus on your communication skills and be confident.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between c and c++ ?   1 Answer