Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

1,562 Interview Reviews

2.8

1,562 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Selected but no offer letter...
    The company came as an on campus placement and so I applied. It started with an aptitude round which was fairly easy. The usual Quant, lr, verbal sections were there.
    After that, if you had cleared the round, you were directed to another section where you were given a picture and you had to write an essay about the picture. You need to create a story behind the picture which is fairly simple. The picture given to me was that of a dance class.
    After this, we had the technical interview round. Technical round included questions about core Java, c++, sql.
    The final round was an hr round with the common questions like why should we hire you? etc.
    The result said that I had been selected for Tech Mahindra but it's been over a year now and I still haven't got an offer letter. And not just me, no one that was selected with me from my region have got an offer letter.
    My advice to all freshers is to not even attend this placement drive and even if you do, look elsewhere simultaneously.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

First round: Aptitude Third round: Technical interview
    Second Round: Essay writing Final round:HR

Interview Questions

• Different type of Joins
      About my project
      Some basic queries from Oracle
      Asked about the hobbies   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Gives more importance for verbal skills and the hr round was very easy and technical round was bit tuff. And they made us wait more time after essay round and the hr round happened around 8 pm and over all result came midnight as it was my campus interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about testing and hr round they asked about person experiences   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The hiring process includes several stages like written, aptitude, etc.
    The interview might get difficult for some
    The interviewer also asks questions that are related to your life goals

UI Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in December 2017.

Interview

5 rounds in total .1. written test and they we choose with IT background in their resume and experience only not how you perform in the test.next will and technical discussion followed by a system task and then manager round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Basically it had an aptitude round and essay round( more like picture description where we had to describe it in 150-200 words ), 1 technical round and finally HRround.

Interview Questions

• Technical round was very basic. Concepts of C, C++, DBMS .. But HR was quite stressful. he asked questions like difference between goal and objective :|, Defence minister of India, what percent of tax we do pay and so on. HR wasn't very convincing too.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The whole Interview Process was started from Screening Call , followed by 3 Technical Rounds on the same Day , Manager + HR Round was done some other day at different office Location.

Interview Questions

• Different Types of Exceptions in Java   1 Answer

MS Hosting Interview

Interview

interview was on 28th oct . its about IIS questions and asked about current projects i explain very well and it went very well , even the recruiter told me he impressed and infra team will definitely call you back but it never happened. seems like for just name sake they conducted interview . fake people fake management.

Interview Questions

• IIS hosting and troubleshooting. public private keys. SAN .ITIL.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was an HR interview. Questions were asked from resume. HR person was observing every little move. She was trying to see how confident I was. The process started with a screening online test, then a technical interview followed by HR interview. In my case HR was the toughest.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jalandhar, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Jalandhar, Punjab (India)).

Interview

It was single day on campus interview. Consists of 4 rounds and all rounds elimination rounds. 1st round is aptitude, logical reasoning, puzzles verbal and non verbal questions mixed, 2nd round is essay writing, 3rd round is technical round, 4th round is HR round.