Tech Mahindra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,744 Interview Reviews

2.8

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Windsor Locks, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

Was brought in for a face to face interview with 2 managers. One was very technical and the other asked more behavioral type questions. I was offered the role before I reached home.

Interview Questions

• If a top level executive came to you with his/her computer down, how would you handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of Telephonic interview spanning between 20 to 45 minutes and 2 rounds of 1-1 technical interview. Technical interview was very elaborate and asked a lot of questions. Hiring manager interview was for about 30 minutes

Network Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of interview which happened over telephone
    Technical Interview was conducted by the technical team
    Manager conducted the personal evaluation
    HR offered salary package
    There was also a basic health check
    I joined after my background check was successfully completed

Interview Questions

• Explain about your experience and expertise   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

In just about every interview, the interviewer asks the question, “How would you describe yourself?” While this is something that should be anticipated and practiced, many job seekers overlook the importance of this question and fail to take the time to formulate the right answers.

Moreover, when describing ourselves, we should approach our answers in an honest, candid manner. Even though some answers are laid out below, always ensure that you phrase these in our own words; authenticity is important.

Test Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

First round was telephonic followed by face to face. Face to face interview did last for around an hour. Telephonic was mostly managerial which most of the people should be able clear.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me about yourself and project you've worked upon
      2. what is automation framework? Explain automation framework used in your last project?
      3. What is hard insertion and soft insertion?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The Interview was of a very good Standard. The questions asked, test a person completely on his areas of interests. The first round was aptitude, followed by a technical and an HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Written was conducted followed by face to face. It was a walkin and took whole day.
    One can easily crack the interview, only irritating thing for me was that iwas called for 2nd round on next weekend

Interview Questions

• Basic questions and questions related to your current project   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Buffalo, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for Java developer position and it took 2 weeks for the interview process - Two Technical rounds with webex. Interviewer was good and made me comfortable to take the interview. 2nd Round Interview was like applying for Microsoft.They are expecting you will write the Code on the Notepad.They are asking like why Java follows Polymorphism.It feels like quitting the interview process in between.They took around 1:15 mins of Interview feels like fully demoralized.

Interview Questions

• What is Atomic Object?
      Why Java follows polymorphism.
      How you will configure Global Transaction in Hibernate.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

Three stage process. First with the recruiter and the next one with the account manager and a final one with the end client . The screening involved both behavioral and technical assessment of one's ability to manage several projects concurrently. The first two were over the phone while the client interview was in person at the client site.

Interview Questions

• How to bring a project on track that was currently behind schedule and experiencing cost overruns.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for Java developer position and it took 2 weeks for the interview process - Two Technical rounds with webex. Interviewer was good and made me comfortable to take the interview. Both the interviewers concentrated in core java and Spring MVC. At the end of the interview he gave his feedback to brush up few concepts. there was no response from the HR after the second round though it was a nice experience to learn some java questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java concepts and Spring questions   1 Answer