Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

2.7

83 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate - Back Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was one of the worst, time wasting interview I ever had in my life. They'll call you early as they say the interview starts from 2:30 PM, so be there at the said time.

I reached lil late, my first round was Versant round (approx.17mins for each candidate) for which I had to wait 2hours.

The second was ops round (approx.10mins) for which they made me wait 4hours. This was the story with every applicants who where present there. Some had came for second day interviews out of which couple of them left without giving the interview, because of the long wait.

There was a guy who came at 2:30pm, just to collect his offer letter. Guess what he left at 9:30pm.

Later, they asked me to come next day for other rounds. Relief, just for two rounds I wasted my whole day, I left at around 10:20pm to be precise.

And this is the only reason, I won't advice or recommend anyone to give an interview at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai, Malad west).

Interview Questions

• Versant round was easy , it gets tough as you move to the end. Yeah because you've to speak for 40seconds on given topic( 2 options).
      The ops round was on VC. You've to take tour of your resume.   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed on campus placement
    The interview consisted of aptitude, technical interview and HR interview
    Aptitude test had questions of less difficulty but even less time .
    Cleared test .
    Some of the other candidates had telephonic interview at the placement site .
    Some had face - to - face interview , I was chosen for face to face interview .

Interview Questions

• Being a fresher , I was asked about normal interest , nothing technical , I had NSS certificate for Blood Donation Camp and the interviewer has initials of Colonel , so he asked questions regarding Camps which was obviously to check out the leadership quality and did got selected in the process through .   Answer Question

Tech Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

worst process ever - they will lie for their requirements and place you in a wrong department - your interests are not considered and your skill set will be ignored

Interview Questions

• how do i manage irate customers   1 Answer

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager.A second interview can be a more in-depth one-on-one interview with the person you originally interviewed with or it can be a day-long interview that includes meetings with company staff.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength? - ...
      What is your greatest weakness? - ...
      Tell me about yourself. - ...
      Why should we hire you? - ...
      What are your salary expectations? - ...
      Why are you leaving or have left your job? - ...
      Why do you want this job? - ...
      How do you handle stress and pressure?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview they asked questions regarding the resume, expected salary, achievements, whether ready to relocate, any work experience and details about internships done from the past and projects worked on.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude
    Technical
    Hr.
    Apti was simple bt you have to be quick and fast in solving problems. Then English essay writing of 200 words in 15 minutes..later technical and hr which was average.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was way too smooth. it was like normal conversation. The HRs were very helpful. The process consisted of four rounds- Aptitude Test, GD, essay writing, Interview.
     They interviewed about my college projects, and strengths , weakness and mainly on conversation skills.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had no issue with the Interview process....It went as usual just like other companies....There were 4 rounds; one was Ops....Test was towards the end before documents submission....

In brief, Telelephonic round, Versant round, Ops round...Then the tests towards the end...I had given a round for 2 posts one was for Retentions which I was not selected.... Hence, was put for Customer Service....My main concern is that my documents were submitted without giving letter of intent....

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • They asked me for my documents..   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The entire process took 1.5 months.
    4 rounds of interview.
    1. Manager round on Statistics, BI Tools and other management related questions
    2. SQL SERVER machine test
    3. Business Head round
    4. Hr round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round:aptitude test consisting of questions from quantitative,verbal,logical reasoning with sectional cutoff
    2nd round: technical interview having questions related to BE project
    3rd round: some HR questions like tell me about yourself etc

Interview Questions

• what is your BE project?
      what is your role in your project?   1 Answer