Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Mumbai | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.7

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed on campus placement
    The interview consisted of aptitude, technical interview and HR interview
    Aptitude test had questions of less difficulty but even less time .
    Cleared test .
    Some of the other candidates had telephonic interview at the placement site .
    Some had face - to - face interview , I was chosen for face to face interview .

Interview Questions

• Being a fresher , I was asked about normal interest , nothing technical , I had NSS certificate for Blood Donation Camp and the interviewer has initials of Colonel , so he asked questions regarding Camps which was obviously to check out the leadership quality and did got selected in the process through .   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview they asked questions regarding the resume, expected salary, achievements, whether ready to relocate, any work experience and details about internships done from the past and projects worked on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude
    Technical
    Hr.
    Apti was simple bt you have to be quick and fast in solving problems. Then English essay writing of 200 words in 15 minutes..later technical and hr which was average.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had no issue with the Interview process....It went as usual just like other companies....There were 4 rounds; one was Ops....Test was towards the end before documents submission....

In brief, Telelephonic round, Versant round, Ops round...Then the tests towards the end...I had given a round for 2 posts one was for Retentions which I was not selected.... Hence, was put for Customer Service....My main concern is that my documents were submitted without giving letter of intent....

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • They asked me for my documents..   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The entire process took 1.5 months.
    4 rounds of interview.
    1. Manager round on Statistics, BI Tools and other management related questions
    2. SQL SERVER machine test
    3. Business Head round
    4. Hr round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round:aptitude test consisting of questions from quantitative,verbal,logical reasoning with sectional cutoff
    2nd round: technical interview having questions related to BE project
    3rd round: some HR questions like tell me about yourself etc

Interview Questions

• what is your BE project?
      what is your role in your project?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

online aptitude test 90 min 75 questions which consist of seven sections and you have to clear each section individually if you cleared that than a picture will be displayed you have to write short story based on that followed by technical round questions based on resume like projects coding and all and HR round was just a normal talk same which includes resume each round is elimination round

Interview Questions

• HR simply you have to speak the moment you stop speaking the interview is over   1 Answer

Linux/Windows Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The Interview was at Chandivali Mumbai office.
    We were made to wait more than 4 hours. Interviewer was not at all interested, he was staring here and there and not at once did he made an eye contact. He was smiling mockingly when I was talking about my work experience as if I am nothing and he is an expert. After waiting for so long it was a very humiliating experience especially if you are an experienced candidate of almost 4 years. I have given interview at a lot of reputed and big companies and this was my worst experience.

Interview Questions

• 1- Explain your current role and duties.
      2- What is Load Balancer ?
      3- Do you have any certifications?
      1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a mail for face to face round for 2+ years experienced developers.
    The first round was 70 minutes online aptitude test without negative marking , after clearing that test second round was technical online test.

Interview Questions

• In Aptitude test there was 10 sections related to maths, related to calendar and compound interest , tense, articles, passage reading, image pattern, odd one out etc.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

interview was from 10 a.m to 2 p.m . it was a walk in inteview.
    Test followed by a Technical interview and HR discussion
    test was for 45 minutes with MCQS. there was a diagram given to write an eassy about.
    then had a face to face inteview for 45 minutes.
    then HR interview for 15 minutes to discuss the compensation
    recieved the offer after a week.

Interview Questions

• 1. what are the qulaities of a BA
      2. what is UML diagram
      3. draw a use case
      4. explain a process you have recently implemented.
      Answer Question