Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview they asked questions regarding the resume, expected salary, achievements, whether ready to relocate, any work experience and details about internships done from the past and projects worked on.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude
    Technical
    Hr.
    Apti was simple bt you have to be quick and fast in solving problems. Then English essay writing of 200 words in 15 minutes..later technical and hr which was average.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had no issue with the Interview process....It went as usual just like other companies....There were 4 rounds; one was Ops....Test was towards the end before documents submission....

In brief, Telelephonic round, Versant round, Ops round...Then the tests towards the end...I had given a round for 2 posts one was for Retentions which I was not selected.... Hence, was put for Customer Service....My main concern is that my documents were submitted without giving letter of intent....

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • They asked me for my documents..   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The entire process took 1.5 months.
    4 rounds of interview.
    1. Manager round on Statistics, BI Tools and other management related questions
    2. SQL SERVER machine test
    3. Business Head round
    4. Hr round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round:aptitude test consisting of questions from quantitative,verbal,logical reasoning with sectional cutoff
    2nd round: technical interview having questions related to BE project
    3rd round: some HR questions like tell me about yourself etc

Interview Questions

• what is your BE project?
      what is your role in your project?
      1 Answer

Linux/Windows Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The Interview was at Chandivali Mumbai office.
    We were made to wait more than 4 hours. Interviewer was not at all interested, he was staring here and there and not at once did he made an eye contact. He was smiling mockingly when I was talking about my work experience as if I am nothing and he is an expert. After waiting for so long it was a very humiliating experience especially if you are an experienced candidate of almost 4 years. I have given interview at a lot of reputed and big companies and this was my worst experience.

Interview Questions

• 1- Explain your current role and duties.
      2- What is Load Balancer ?
      3- Do you have any certifications?
      1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a mail for face to face round for 2+ years experienced developers.
    The first round was 70 minutes online aptitude test without negative marking , after clearing that test second round was technical online test.

Interview Questions

• In Aptitude test there was 10 sections related to maths, related to calendar and compound interest , tense, articles, passage reading, image pattern, odd one out etc.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

interview was from 10 a.m to 2 p.m . it was a walk in inteview.
    Test followed by a Technical interview and HR discussion
    test was for 45 minutes with MCQS. there was a diagram given to write an eassy about.
    then had a face to face inteview for 45 minutes.
    then HR interview for 15 minutes to discuss the compensation
    recieved the offer after a week.

Interview Questions

• 1. what are the qulaities of a BA
      2. what is UML diagram
      3. draw a use case
      4. explain a process you have recently implemented.
      Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I gave two rounds of interviews with HR executives. One of whom I believe was the HR head. They explained my job profile for a long time. I was mostly asked if I could be on the phone for a prolonged time as people at techmbs do more than 200 calls a day. They also asked about my experience in the recruitment field.

Interview Questions

• Job involves a lot of cold calling. It gets monotonous. Will you be able to handle that?   1 Answer

Technical Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I had the first level interview, in which it was a technical interview on JAVA/J2EE , main question were on Core java , spring and hibernate. On java the main questions were on collection and performance. There were questions on maven too.

Interview Questions

• Questions , related to Java collections, Exception handling and Performance in java   Answer Question