Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

2.7

78 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed on campus placement
    The interview consisted of aptitude, technical interview and HR interview
    Aptitude test had questions of less difficulty but even less time .
    Cleared test .
    Some of the other candidates had telephonic interview at the placement site .
    Some had face - to - face interview , I was chosen for face to face interview .

Interview Questions

• Being a fresher , I was asked about normal interest , nothing technical , I had NSS certificate for Blood Donation Camp and the interviewer has initials of Colonel , so he asked questions regarding Camps which was obviously to check out the leadership quality and did got selected in the process through .   Answer Question

Tech Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

worst process ever - they will lie for their requirements and place you in a wrong department - your interests are not considered and your skill set will be ignored

Interview Questions

• how do i manage irate customers   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview they asked questions regarding the resume, expected salary, achievements, whether ready to relocate, any work experience and details about internships done from the past and projects worked on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Aptitude
    Technical
    Hr.
    Apti was simple bt you have to be quick and fast in solving problems. Then English essay writing of 200 words in 15 minutes..later technical and hr which was average.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was way too smooth. it was like normal conversation. The HRs were very helpful. The process consisted of four rounds- Aptitude Test, GD, essay writing, Interview.
     They interviewed about my college projects, and strengths , weakness and mainly on conversation skills.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had no issue with the Interview process....It went as usual just like other companies....There were 4 rounds; one was Ops....Test was towards the end before documents submission....

In brief, Telelephonic round, Versant round, Ops round...Then the tests towards the end...I had given a round for 2 posts one was for Retentions which I was not selected.... Hence, was put for Customer Service....My main concern is that my documents were submitted without giving letter of intent....

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • They asked me for my documents..   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The entire process took 1.5 months.
    4 rounds of interview.
    1. Manager round on Statistics, BI Tools and other management related questions
    2. SQL SERVER machine test
    3. Business Head round
    4. Hr round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1st round:aptitude test consisting of questions from quantitative,verbal,logical reasoning with sectional cutoff
    2nd round: technical interview having questions related to BE project
    3rd round: some HR questions like tell me about yourself etc

Interview Questions

• what is your BE project?
      what is your role in your project?   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview took place in Mumbai. It was a pool campus recruitment. It was a one day process .
    1. Aptitude test
    It consists of a logical, Quantitative and verbal type of questions. Each section has cut off this means you need to clear all the section with the minimum required marks. No negative marking.
    after the aptitude test, you need to type a passage on the given picture so it is a picture puzzle.
    2. Technical Interview:
    after you clear the aptitude test And passage writing then you will proceed for a technical interview. they are basics of java, HTML and fields you have mentioned in your resume.
    3. HR interview:
     this is the easiest part, just be yourself don't fake. few questions are like, tell me about yourself? will you relocate if giving different job location?
    All the Best

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

online aptitude test 90 min 75 questions which consist of seven sections and you have to clear each section individually if you cleared that than a picture will be displayed you have to write short story based on that followed by technical round questions based on resume like projects coding and all and HR round was just a normal talk same which includes resume each round is elimination round

Interview Questions

• HR simply you have to speak the moment you stop speaking the interview is over   1 Answer