Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.9

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Ghaziabad (India)).

Interview

1round was aptitude test consisting of quant,reasoning and english.it was online.2round was story writing in which a picture was there and we have to describe it by writing a unique story(it was also online).then there was face to face technical and HR interviews.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview as a fresher is relatively easy.
    They do not expect much if you are from other branches except CS/IT. Only confidence and convincing skills play a role.
    However this is for placement through college campuses, and that too when mass recruitment happens. External hiring process May differ.

Interview Questions

• Need to justify the average performance during engineering.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Detailed interview process with key focus on getting and validating the right skills. Experience means a lot and learnings from it will be critical. There will be multiple rounds of interview across the board from various stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• What has helped you excel in your previous role?   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Its a three round interview:
    1) HR round where basics of your conversations skills and behavior is examined.
    2) V&A round where your voice and accent is examined, pronunciations, Presence of mind is checked
    3) Operation round where you will be examined if you'll be able to cope up with the process and whether you will be stable with the job.

Interview Questions

• To tell me about my place of origin.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds. First was apptitude which was a basic requires time management. Second was technical round and last HR round. Technical round involved your technical knowledge towards the skill you mentioned in your CV like C, C++ , Java etc it was a moderate test. Later in HR round they asked about the behavioural questions .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude Reasoning & verbal
          Sectional Cutoff & overall cutoff both needed to be cleared.
    2. Story Writing(Picture perception)

3. Technical
           Easy Ques.
    4. HR

Interview Questions

• Technical interview
      -palindrome
      -1 reasoning ques.
      -project related ques.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Ghaziabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

online test which consists of 7 sections, very limited time so manage your time properly. there is sectional cut off so don't neglect any section. after you qualify the first test an English story writing test is held where you will be given a picture and you will have to write a story based on the picture.

Interview Questions

• basic questions from your core subjects. difficulty was medium . questions were asked such as what is the purpose of a router, define switching, few pattern programs.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

First presentatiin then a English plus aptitude test consisting of 75 questions in 50 min and then story writing in 15 minutes then technical interview then HR interview. All process completed within 2 days and there quick announcement of results

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself in 10 minutes?
      Last movie you watched?
      Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

Interview

hello all,
    The Interview in Tech Mahindra is very basic. They generally check your communications skill rather then your Technical skills. Be confident while speaking and fluency in English is more then enough.
    If you clear the first rounds then you can easily clear all the rounds. As all oher rounds are too easy.
    All The Best!!

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was the worst walk-in experience I have ever had. Candidates had to stand in the sun to get an entry. And then after getting to register, they were asked to submit their government ID card in original at the guard room. This this was never pre-informed and also they won't take the responsibility if it is lost.

I have never had such a bad experience even as a fresher.

More than that there was no one to listen or act on the concern. We are asked to leave if can not submit the ID card at the gate. Disgusting...

I left immediately. If you are not cared at the time of hiring, who would bother to once you are actually hired.