Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in New Delhi, India | Glassdoor

2.8

125 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I want come and prove my self how be able to for this job....I have some skills about Computer operator ...like basic Excel , basic computer Knowledge and basic tally

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

it was 4 round process first three round were about communication, aptitute and letter writing and the last round was client round. It was average process , i was selected for the paytm bakend process.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It took just 5 minutes..They ask to introduce yourself and just a random question.Then they provide sheet with some words..They see your communication skills and pronunciation skill.Then they ask you to wait or go depending on your interview.its easy to crack if you have worked in a BPO before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      What do you mean by demonetization?   1 Answer

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and they shortlisted me for furthur processes. They asked about my projects and why i wanted this particular profile. They furthur explained the profile. After that, they gave me 3 problems to code and send by next day. I did them correctly but never got a call or mail after that. Never knew what went wrong.

Interview Questions

• One question was on word count, another one was on finding the number of duplicate index pairs and another was on string handling.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was a single day process 3 rounds.1st round aptitude.it was easy.2nd was essay writing.that was easy too.last was PI.the interviewer didn't ask too mang questions.Just a basic introduction and 1-2 oops questions.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview as a fresher is relatively easy.
    They do not expect much if you are from other branches except CS/IT. Only confidence and convincing skills play a role.
    However this is for placement through college campuses, and that too when mass recruitment happens. External hiring process May differ.

Interview Questions

• Need to justify the average performance during engineering.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Ghaziabad (India)).

Interview

1round was aptitude test consisting of quant,reasoning and english.it was online.2round was story writing in which a picture was there and we have to describe it by writing a unique story(it was also online).then there was face to face technical and HR interviews.

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Detailed interview process with key focus on getting and validating the right skills. Experience means a lot and learnings from it will be critical. There will be multiple rounds of interview across the board from various stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• What has helped you excel in your previous role?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Walk in interview with about 200 applicants . Interview was well organized with good space . First you need to register your name and sit waiting for your turn . You will go though 3 to 4 interview stages with more technical stuff from experience. Once you passed though first stage your name is noted and you have to wait in the lobby for another round. The interviewer are technical guys which can expect anything from technical back ground then comes the second round and third but if needed forth. The process took whole day

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Its a three round interview:
    1) HR round where basics of your conversations skills and behavior is examined.
    2) V&A round where your voice and accent is examined, pronunciations, Presence of mind is checked
    3) Operation round where you will be examined if you'll be able to cope up with the process and whether you will be stable with the job.

Interview Questions

• To tell me about my place of origin.   1 Answer