Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Noida | Glassdoor

2.8

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I want come and prove my self how be able to for this job....I have some skills about Computer operator ...like basic Excel , basic computer Knowledge and basic tally

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

it was 4 round process first three round were about communication, aptitute and letter writing and the last round was client round. It was average process , i was selected for the paytm bakend process.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

It took just 5 minutes..They ask to introduce yourself and just a random question.Then they provide sheet with some words..They see your communication skills and pronunciation skill.Then they ask you to wait or go depending on your interview.its easy to crack if you have worked in a BPO before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      What do you mean by demonetization?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview as a fresher is relatively easy.
    They do not expect much if you are from other branches except CS/IT. Only confidence and convincing skills play a role.
    However this is for placement through college campuses, and that too when mass recruitment happens. External hiring process May differ.

Interview Questions

• Need to justify the average performance during engineering.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Detailed interview process with key focus on getting and validating the right skills. Experience means a lot and learnings from it will be critical. There will be multiple rounds of interview across the board from various stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• What has helped you excel in your previous role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds. First was apptitude which was a basic requires time management. Second was technical round and last HR round. Technical round involved your technical knowledge towards the skill you mentioned in your CV like C, C++ , Java etc it was a moderate test. Later in HR round they asked about the behavioural questions .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude Reasoning & verbal
          Sectional Cutoff & overall cutoff both needed to be cleared.
    2. Story Writing(Picture perception)

3. Technical
           Easy Ques.
    4. HR

Interview Questions

• Technical interview
      -palindrome
      -1 reasoning ques.
      -project related ques.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

There are four rounds.
    1. Aptitude test
    2. Essay Writing
    3. Technical Interview
    4. HR Interview
    Aptitude test had some basic maths and logic problems. While in essay you need to meet the min characters criteria to get through.
    Technical interview is based on the language you choose.
    Hr interview is a test of your speaking capability.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was the worst walk-in experience I have ever had. Candidates had to stand in the sun to get an entry. And then after getting to register, they were asked to submit their government ID card in original at the guard room. This this was never pre-informed and also they won't take the responsibility if it is lost.

I have never had such a bad experience even as a fresher.

More than that there was no one to listen or act on the concern. We are asked to leave if can not submit the ID card at the gate. Disgusting...

I left immediately. If you are not cared at the time of hiring, who would bother to once you are actually hired.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1) First there is online aptitude test which have just normal aptitude questions.( No questions are related to programming).
    2) there is a essay writing test conducted online which is generally qualifying in nature.
    3) then a technical interview.
    4) then HR interview.

Interview Questions

• How will you uplift our company?
      You are from a different branch how will you survive with CS people?   1 Answer