Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Noida | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 25, 2017

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Interview as a fresher is relatively easy.
    They do not expect much if you are from other branches except CS/IT. Only confidence and convincing skills play a role.
    However this is for placement through college campuses, and that too when mass recruitment happens. External hiring process May differ.

Interview Questions

• Need to justify the average performance during engineering.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Detailed interview process with key focus on getting and validating the right skills. Experience means a lot and learnings from it will be critical. There will be multiple rounds of interview across the board from various stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• What has helped you excel in your previous role?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds. First was apptitude which was a basic requires time management. Second was technical round and last HR round. Technical round involved your technical knowledge towards the skill you mentioned in your CV like C, C++ , Java etc it was a moderate test. Later in HR round they asked about the behavioural questions .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Aptitude Reasoning & verbal
          Sectional Cutoff & overall cutoff both needed to be cleared.
    2. Story Writing(Picture perception)

3. Technical
           Easy Ques.
    4. HR

Interview Questions

• Technical interview
      -palindrome
      -1 reasoning ques.
      -project related ques.
      Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

It was the worst walk-in experience I have ever had. Candidates had to stand in the sun to get an entry. And then after getting to register, they were asked to submit their government ID card in original at the guard room. This this was never pre-informed and also they won't take the responsibility if it is lost.

I have never had such a bad experience even as a fresher.

More than that there was no one to listen or act on the concern. We are asked to leave if can not submit the ID card at the gate. Disgusting...

I left immediately. If you are not cared at the time of hiring, who would bother to once you are actually hired.

UI Developer( Angular JS Profile) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Technology based questions were asked...there were two rounds..technical and HR round..but friends, I cleared both rounds and also agreed to the package offered but after that I never received offer letter..it has been more than two months..And the worst part is that they are still conducting interviews for the same profile each Saturday in A-7, sector 64 Noida office..I think that the company is just conducting interviews to show that they are hiring but they don't have any requirements.So my overall experience is very disappointing.

Technical round- They called us in Noida Office, but the mode of interview was telephonic...easy
    HR round - It was a simple salary negotiation round.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are directives?
      2. Have you done unit testing in angular.js?
      3. How to make a web service call in angular.js?
      4. Difference between Factory and Sevice method?
      Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very bad. More than 50 persons attended the interview. Each person's for 20 seconds. In half an hour the whole process completed. And 90% were rejected. Seriously!!! These HR s. No technical questions asked. Still got rejected.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied thru a staffing agency. It was scheduled on weekends. I went there at 11am but I was interviewed at 7pm. No proper planning of RMG

Interview was of two rounds
    First round about project
    Second round was difficult. They asked questions on WAS internals and class loaders

Customer Care Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

just say random english words and you are selected. nothing else is needed. like really. Hiring people over there have no clue what they want. No degree is needed. say some employeed who were as young as 18 with no degree.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

The mechanism to take interview is pathetic in TM Noida. They told me that your profile is suits our requirment and your are shortlisted to take first round of interview and called me for the f2f interview and then when I went there then they told me that you will have telephonic round first to see if your profile is okay or not. Then after talking for 5 mins thay told that your profile is very different and this does not suit or requirment . When told them did you see my resume before shortlisting. They said our HR does that and I am sorry.

This had wasted my whole day due to their pathetic interview taking process.