Tech Mahindra Project Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Project Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.8

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

This is the third grade worthless baniya company. I have worked mostly in core companies and some consulting too. It was my mistake to consider Tech M for being interviewed. They got some Stan Charterd Big Data project in Bangalore and Chennai. For that they conducted walk-ins. So one consultancy firm has scheduled the interview in agreement with Tech M HR regarding my salary and expected salary and notice period.

First of all there was total mis management in walk in. They called around 40 people and there is only 1 person to take interview. People agitated too much. Then HR managed to get other few panelists to take; but all were telephonic. What a joke by calling it walk -in face to face. Any how after waiting 4 hours I got the chance. The interviewer asked a lots of latest Big data ecosystem. Later he could not find any questions and took pause to find questions in google. I clearly heard the sound of typing. it lasts around 1 hour. Other people were waiting too. So HR told they would get back next Monday.
On Monday I got a mail to send all the docs. Later HR called me.Alas that was the beginning of the pathetic HR and management practice of Tech M. Upon listening my current salary she told that it is beyond their limit and how could I ask any hike. I clearly told that everything had been communicated to you by the consultancy then why did you waste my time . She could not have any answer. Anyhow I gave atleast 10% hike of my current.
1 week later she called me and asked I need to give another round of interview; probabaly because I asked some hike!!!! Again I got a call from Chennai. This time the interviewer seemed a lil more experienced. After answering all his questions in Big Data stuffs he is desperate; so he asked questions that were out of context. I did not answer those and he had been satisfied with his egoism. That is a great learning for me!!! Sometimes you need to pretend of your unawareness of the technology to crack these egoist morons. He described a lot of project description, which location I prefer etc. etc.
I was so irritated and disgusted with this kind of cheap unprofessional interview process that I stopped thinking about Tech M. Hr also did not come up. Probably they are creating Hold resource so that if they can't get the cheapest scape goat they have costliest alternative if available!!!

The tone HR talked is totally showing the unprofessional and unethical total mismanagement in Tech M. Do not even consider Tech M for any Big Data thing if you have self-respect and good knowledge of the technology. This is the most unethical dirty place to consider.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

It was walkin.
    Interview was easy, ask basic java quation, oops concept etc.
    One technical round, one manager round,
    followed by one hr round.

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

They have shortlisted profile and during the interview realised the profile selected doesn't meet the requirements. The effort for preparation and attending...have waisted. Pls make sure ur suits the reuirement

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

First round telephonic, Two round technical face to face and another round HR round. Most questions from data structure , Java , spring , Hibernate and current project related your role and about day to day activity, process about agile etc

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

there are multiple rounds of interviews, client round is must for some projects. They are questions on both technical and soft skills, client generally try to relate the profile with the existing role and the sutability of candidate.

Interview Questions

• tI was asked about my experience and current job profile,   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 rounds are done one is telephonic and other is face to face. The HR called up for the CV details and when can i join if i am offered the job

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was technical rounds and one manager round.Nothing unexpected though ,Prior experience related questions was not asked much which was bit expected .Otherwise it is just a conventional interview .Some technical question which is quite conventional too.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected though ,Prior experience related questions was not asked much which was bit expected .Otherwise it is just a conventional interview .Some technical question which is quite conventional too.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was bit long though .I accepted after few days of negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was initially telephonic interview with the managers and business leads. Later the HR interview was held and the offer was finalized. Questions mostly involved my expertise on BPM and SOA technologies.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview was a little confusing because I was interviewed by a manager who suggested I get a certain certification while I served my notice period in the previous company. I enrolled and began training and halfway into the training I was assigned a different project that didn't require that certification. Had about 5 different rounds of interviews in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience.
      Domain knowledge.
      Management knowledge.
      Reasons for the looking out for different opportunities.
      Marital status and future plans. I really don't understand why this should be an issue for female candidates in today's world. A male candidate can also decide to get married and look out for better opportunities. It's about time they stop asking this question.   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

I have updated my resume in various job portal while planned for a change. Got a call from Tech Mahindra HR for a scheduled interview on weekend.
    Only 2 rounds are there - Technical and HR (salary negotiation)
    In Technical round, they have asked questions from my project and my technical expertise.
    As I am from Java background, so questions from Thread and Collections bascally

Interview Questions

• One question asked from 12th Mathematics (I was unable to give the answer)   Answer Question