Tech Mahindra Interview Questions in Pune | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

2.9

Applications Support for JAVA/SQL Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

There was a walk-in . Huge Crowd Around 900 to 1000 people
    first round-Introduction

everyone can leave for the day you will get a call if your selected.

got a call 4 days later. 30 got selected i guess for 2nd round

2nd round Scheduled 2 days later.

Communication And aksent.

Got selected.

3rd round Technical(4 got selected)

About Project and what is the role and all.

done.

You can leave for the day.

A girl with 3 yrs experience got selected and freshers were out. :(

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

techincal test, 2 rounds interview, one hr round.
    what else to say for 50 words can't create stuff out of thin air or fake it. I went for this as a fresher so no idea how the interview process should have been in general

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope

PMO - Project Governance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

I am here reviewing an interview which never happened but for which I had to wait for 3 hours and travel 40 km to and fro from my place on a Saturday.

Interview Questions

• The HR Recruiter asked me only one question after making us sit for 3 hours - Are you from Telecom IT domain?   1 Answer

Network Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

The interview process was good. I had to wait for more that 5-6 hours to complete the interview process on the first day. After that I had another round of technical discussion on the next day and later that day I was informed that I was selected.

Frontend Developer/UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was scheduled directly through Tech M (Pune). I asked them about the interview process before going and the assured me that all the rounds will get cleared on one day itself. So I went there on a public holiday for an interview . Both the technical rounds were technical - telephonic and the third round was HR Face to Face.
    The HR discussed the salary, showed me the salary breakup and asked me to mail all the documents after I filled their employment form. Its been 3 months now still have not got any offer letter nor a mail informing the status. I had heard about this kind of behaviour from Tech M before but I still cared to appear for an interview , that was my biggest mistake.
    Advice to all : please dont waste your time / weekend on this.

Automation - Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Planned & smooth process. I applied for above opening on Naukri.com. I went to mentioned address. There are 3 rounds of interviews. Time duration of first round is approx. 50 minutes. They are having different section for different opening. Feedback for interview round is quick and precise. Few selected people went to second and third round.

Interview Questions

• What are Java Access Specifiers and which is default one? What is java iterator? what is relative XPATH and how to access dynamic object using XPATH? how to run second Junit method? what are inner classes and how to access methods and properties of it? Describe yourself? Write code to add single day in current date?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have attended tech mahindra off campus interview in pune in the month of january. my slot was in the morning 9 am. the selection process is as follows 1. written test 2. essay writing 3. technical round 4. HR.

Interview Questions

• 1st is online test consists of approx 70 questions.second round is essay writing, 10 mins will be given to complete the essay and a picture will be displayed on the screen, u need to write essay on that.coming to technical round, u can also crack this round if u are strong in basics of c, c++ and java. most of the questions were asked in my mini and major projects and few basic questions in c++. u must be well prepared with your resume.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days.
    1. F2F technical round
    2. HR round (salary discussion )
    Questions on past 3 projects atleast and how different technologies were implemented or used. Overview of the project for which you are being hired and questions on the technologies used in current role.

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephonic. Questions were about current roles & responsibilities, agile-scrum. It went well and surprisingly HR told that we need a candidate from development background (as I have a s/w testing experience).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your current project, role and responsibilities   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

First round was online test which contains aptitude and English questions.
    for those who cleared the first round there was a online essay writing ,we have to write a essay of around 200words depending upon the image displayed on your screen.
    We require little bit more preparation to crack this interview