Tech Mahindra Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Avoid this company. They absolutely don't prepare to interview. For whiteboarding suggests using a weird chat window. There you can use just one string. Hey guys, do you hear about shared google doc or coderpad?
Be a little bit friendly, please.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY) in November 2019.

Interview

Got call from HR then she scheduled telephonic technical round after that she took hr round and finalize salary etc and told me to wait for client round but after sometime she mailed me this position on hold. I.e totally time wasting process if this position is not open then why did you scheduled my interview?

Interview Questions

• asp.net mvc angular web api   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New York, NY) in August 2019.

Interview

I was interview at client location .There was just one technical face to face round.They were themselves confused about where to take the interview .I got call from chandivali location saying your interview is scheduled at chandivali while interview call letter was for nerul .They do not communicate with each other.after reaching 3 member came at reception they thought that we were selected candidates and it was final round .I told them that I was not done with single round.So one of them took my interview for 45 mins after that she asked me to leave and asked about my salary.Company like tech Mahindra is not able to give a hike even not ready to accept with same salary.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was very adequate and timing was perfect match.

The HR knew what he had to do.

Transparency was the main strength of the interview.
    The process was very well organized

Interview Questions

• All technical and management level questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of Telephonic interview spanning between 20 to 45 minutes and 2 rounds of 1-1 technical interview. Technical interview was very elaborate and asked a lot of questions. Hiring manager interview was for about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• how do you handle your team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Buffalo, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for Java developer position and it took 2 weeks for the interview process - Two Technical rounds with webex. Interviewer was good and made me comfortable to take the interview. 2nd Round Interview was like applying for Microsoft.They are expecting you will write the Code on the Notepad.They are asking like why Java follows Polymorphism.It feels like quitting the interview process in between.They took around 1:15 mins of Interview feels like fully demoralized.

Interview Questions

• What is Atomic Object?
      Why Java follows polymorphism.
      How you will configure Global Transaction in Hibernate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for Java developer position and it took 2 weeks for the interview process - Two Technical rounds with webex. Interviewer was good and made me comfortable to take the interview. Both the interviewers concentrated in core java and Spring MVC. At the end of the interview he gave his feedback to brush up few concepts. there was no response from the HR after the second round though it was a nice experience to learn some java questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic Java concepts and Spring questions   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Was called in walking and given questions based on last project. Explained and they drilled more on technology related questions including drawing architecture of last project and explaining. Along with that, some 'difference' related questions like what's the difference between..etc... Sorry can't write exact questions

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in March 2013.

Interview

2 levels of interviews in java. Started with basic concepts and then into J2ee technologies. some questions on SQL, Spring, hibernate. 1st round was more basic and 2nd round of interview was more in server side technologies

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in January 2012.

Interview

Its very liberal. Basic questions on skills mentioned on resume. Be prepare for what you claim to know.
    HR is slow to respond sometimes so entire interview process last for 2-4 weeks. Generally always has openings for skilled workers. Make sure to clear your expectations upfront cause once hired it's hard to change them with HR/Managers.

Interview Questions

• Explain Data structure in Java?
      What is difference between Spring and Struts?
      What is Spring MVC? How you explain Dependency injection?   1 Answer