Tech Mahindra Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire

Interview Questions

• Difference between GET and POST   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

company is following some standards to hire the freshers like conducting campus interviews, for experienced employees it's depend on the requirement they will follow the standards to hire the candidate. minimum two technical rounds, manager round, HR round and finally client round depends on the positions.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had 2 telephonic rounds. First round went very well, as the interviewer understood my background and all were scenario based questions to validate my understanding and my skills. Second round was also telephonic, but the interviewer was not clear and was expecting the google answers from me instead of real solutions. I felt like telling on his face, this is not a google interview. May be he was not mature enough or not given proper requirements.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chennai (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Very easy to crack if you know the basics of J2SE and Spring framework. There are three rounds technical, project and HR.They focused mainly on Collection s from J2SE. From Spring they asked more about annotations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round was telephonic and second round was with a manager over call again. Interview was for a specific upcoming BI migration project development. Interview process was smooth and was on time as scheduled.

Interview Questions

• What all will be looked at when you are asked to migrate a SAP BO applications to Qlik sense   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The Technical Round and HR Round both took Place on the same day.
    after 2 days there was to happen a PM round which did not happen.
    The next day documents were submitted to them. Since then there has been radio silence from the respective team

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Whole 1 day process. Technical, manager and Hr.I cleared all the rounds. Shared documents.
    Last 2 days before asking about offer release they said it is declined.

Just don't go for interview at Tech mahindra if you have other walkins or interview scheduled. They do timepass and will not provide offer you at last moment. If you don't have any other scheduled or walkins then choose to go there just if you have time else no use.

Interview Questions

• HR will provide long form to fill and will aak you to share documents.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview having questions about tableau. Basic questions having covered all the topics. After telephonic there was HR discussion and the offer letter was rolled out. Process was simple but time consuming.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Online Task on spring boot palindrome and anagram of palindrome complete task and push to Giy
     technical interview in company location asked about design patterns basic oops concept
     hr interview

Interview Questions

• serialization deserealization design patterns project architecture   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was well organized. The recruiter seems to have average knowledge, he himself was not able to frame questions. When i answered and he knew it, he used to cut and ask some other question else he looked puzzled.

Interview Questions

• Java concepts, HashMap and ConcurrentHashMap internal structure, Spring MVC, Hibernate performance, Rest annotations, How configuration is done and where for Spring, hibernate and Rest.   Answer Question