Tech Mahindra Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.9

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Hiring through college campus - 1 written test, 2 Technical Interview, 3 HR interview. There were multiple choice questions in written test. There were questions on c/c++ programming in technical interview. There were general questions like "where do you see yourself in next 5 years of your career", "Tell me about your favorite novel” etc..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Haven, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

1. I Got an email from the company. I Reverted back with the updated resume.
    2. Next the HR called and asked for the Phone Interview time.
    3. Manager called and set up Skye Interview call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Tech Mahindra is an Indina IT consulting company mostly focused on Telecom clients. I was interview by a guy who didn't seem to be asking any tough questions. I answered almost all the questions related to HTML, CSS, javascript. I didn't get a response for so many days. Then I followed with the company recruiter who happened to be a MBA from some dime a dozen MBA college in India.

Interview Questions

• What div tags in html, what is the use.   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in May 2017.

Interview

I had a call first that my resume is shortlisted. I wrote an online exam.then attended a telephonic round was selected in both ....Then i was asked to pay money.for which I refused because according to the companies law it was against the company .... Because it was in the official site of tech mahindra ..That they don't charge any money for any kind of interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was a single day process 3 rounds.1st round aptitude.it was easy.2nd was essay writing.that was easy too.last was PI.the interviewer didn't ask too mang questions.Just a basic introduction and 1-2 oops questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about oops concept   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The entire process consisted of four rounds:

1] Online test.
    2] Story Writing.
    3] Technical Interview.
    4] HR Interview.
    2. Online Aptitude Test- This comprised of Seven Sections:

sec-1- English language general I (10 questions).
    sec-2- English Language general II (20 questions).
    sec-3- English language comprehension (5 questions).
    sec-4- Quants (11 questions).
    sec-5- Verbal reasoning general (21 questions).
    sec-6- Verbal reasoning Paragraph (3 questions).
    sec-7- Non- Verbal reasoning (5 questions).

TOTAL QUESTIONS - 75.
    TOTAL TIME- 50 mins.
    NO NEGATIVE MARKING.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview they asked questions regarding the resume, expected salary, achievements, whether ready to relocate, any work experience and details about internships done from the past and projects worked on.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

There were 4 rounds.
    First was an apti round completey dependent on english. 70 Q in 50 min. Remember there are 7 section and you will have to score in each one separately to clear.
    imediately after that there was story writing(Really weird images).

Then there was tech round. that was prety simple and then HR.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First there will be a technical interview in which they asked about your projects and basic questions on C and database. After that in the HR round they will ask about basic Hr questions. They just focus on your communicational skills and see your confidence level. They may ask some puzzles in the technical round.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

written exam scheduled at college and results were announced in about an hour.
    aptitude test contained different sections and sectional cutoff was their in selection process
    Technical round One conducted in college and the results were announced in about 2 hours.
    Technical round two taken in college and the results were announced in about 2 hours.
    HR round.
    The results notified immediately.