Tech Mahindra Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Hiring through college campus - 1 written test, 2 Technical Interview, 3 HR interview. There were multiple choice questions in written test. There were questions on c/c++ programming in technical interview. There were general questions like "where do you see yourself in next 5 years of your career", "Tell me about your favorite novel” etc..

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview questions on C programming   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Tech Mahindra is an Indina IT consulting company mostly focused on Telecom clients. I was interview by a guy who didn't seem to be asking any tough questions. I answered almost all the questions related to HTML, CSS, javascript. I didn't get a response for so many days. Then I followed with the company recruiter who happened to be a MBA from some dime a dozen MBA college in India.

Interview Questions

• What div tags in html, what is the use.   3 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in February 2015.

Interview

three rounds, 1st round is technical then manager round and the final HR rounds. my interview process was very simple. my interview process was very simple my interview process was very simple

Interview Questions

• mostly asked about telecom domain and linux   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Haven, CT) in March 2014.

Interview

1. I Got an email from the company. I Reverted back with the updated resume.
    2. Next the HR called and asked for the Phone Interview time.
    3. Manager called and set up Skye Interview call.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Interview was easy and good. The process took a month. There were 4 rounds in which 2 were technical. One was with the leadership and the last one was hr. The technical interviews were good.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Seattle, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

Test followed by in person interview.
    Test was easy.. just basic technical questions nothing else.
    and there are 3 rounds of interviews after that, the questions asked where very basic questions which tests attitude, problem solving skills as well as technical knowledge

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in November 2015.

Interview

Tech Mahindra Sent me email regarding my selection for interview.
    They said recruitment is on urgent basis.

Taken one F2F technical round. Same day said first round is clear and soon they will call for second round as many candidates were that day. Then Recruiter said after 1.5 months that they are very sorry for delay and second round will be on skype on a scheduled date.I waited for through out the day, but didnt get any call. After to that when I tried his number he didn't pick up and even didn't respond any of my email.

When I called from different number, he picked and said the process will still take more time :(
    It was wastage of time.

Interview Questions

• What is Bean wiring and @Autowired annotation?
      Why are Iterators returned by ArrayList called Fail Fast ?
      How do you decide when to use HashMap and when to use TreeMap ?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was asked to come for a scheduled interview, But after going there,it was like a walk-in. There are nearly 200+ people there waiting in hot sun outside the gate. No proper arrangements to let people in.After two hours of waiting finally i was sent to a block to meet the interview panel. There it was like people are waiting for two interviewers, but only one is managing all. I waited there for 1 1/2 hr. Finally they arranged a telephonic interview to complete the interview process fast. The person who interviewed me don't know anything bout my profile and started asking questions which are completely not related. If that is the type of interview they are conducting why Should I go all way from 40 kms. Worst interview experience I ever had.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

written exam - 1st english then apti. have to clear both cutoff. result was roughly 10%. then normal interview technical n HR. technical question are simple text book concept explaining type questions. Data structure questions were basic as this was a campus recruitment. HR questions were strength and weakness, mistakes, favorite subject and hobby.

Interview Questions

• questions from eletronics and basic data structure. antenna, modulation, heap sort, sql queries (very basic group by) basic difference in CDMA and GSM, function overloading, overridding, abstract class, work of constructors were covered in interview.. if you understand basic concepts of your subject then it is a peice of cake but the written is tough. no IT related questions but aptitude from R S agarwal would help. English is medium. time is just appropriate for exam so be fast.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Technical telephonic Interview - Abhishek S Bharadwaj from Tech Mahindra interviewed me through Telephonic bridge (a process where a meeting is held using telephone). Basic question regarding unity3d and game development was asked. And some basic question in c sharp was also asked.

Interview Questions

• What platforms does unity3d support?   1 Answer