Tech Mahindra Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

It was a single day process 3 rounds.1st round aptitude.it was easy.2nd was essay writing.that was easy too.last was PI.the interviewer didn't ask too mang questions.Just a basic introduction and 1-2 oops questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Warangal (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Computer Based Test for Aptitude and English is the first step which if cleared, is followed by Technical and HR rounds of interviews. Apti and English are moderately tough and has sectional cut-off. Later stages are easy as you just have to prove your competency in the skills required for the job.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

The entire process consisted of four rounds:

1] Online test.
    2] Story Writing.
    3] Technical Interview.
    4] HR Interview.
    2. Online Aptitude Test- This comprised of Seven Sections:

sec-1- English language general I (10 questions).
    sec-2- English Language general II (20 questions).
    sec-3- English language comprehension (5 questions).
    sec-4- Quants (11 questions).
    sec-5- Verbal reasoning general (21 questions).
    sec-6- Verbal reasoning Paragraph (3 questions).
    sec-7- Non- Verbal reasoning (5 questions).

TOTAL QUESTIONS - 75.
    TOTAL TIME- 50 mins.
    NO NEGATIVE MARKING.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a basic interview they asked questions regarding the resume, expected salary, achievements, whether ready to relocate, any work experience and details about internships done from the past and projects worked on.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in October 2016.

Interview

Totally they conducted 4 rounds . 1 st round is aptitude round we can clear it easily if we know to solve simple problem quickly . 2nd round is paragraph writing and then followed by technical round and HR

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

There were 4 rounds.
    First was an apti round completey dependent on english. 70 Q in 50 min. Remember there are 7 section and you will have to score in each one separately to clear.
    imediately after that there was story writing(Really weird images).

Then there was tech round. that was prety simple and then HR.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

The company conducts recruitment process every year to select new candidates. The selection process of the company consists of 4 rounds. These rounds are as follows:
    Written Exam
    Story Writing
    Technical Interview
    HR Interview

The total time allotted for the written exam is 50 minutes. There is no sectional time limit. There is no negative marking in the paper.
    Details:
    English Language General 1
    English Language General 2- synonyms, analogies, simple English, sentence completion
    English Language Comprehension- "what does the passage say" type questions.
    Quant- Profit and loss, time and work, ages, averages, SI, CI,
    Verbal Reasoning General- Series, analogies, blood relations etc.
    Verbal Reasoning Paragraph
    Non-Verbal Reasoning- based on figures.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between DBMS and RDBMS?
      what is SDLC model?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (New Delhi (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

First there will be a technical interview in which they asked about your projects and basic questions on C and database. After that in the HR round they will ask about basic Hr questions. They just focus on your communicational skills and see your confidence level. They may ask some puzzles in the technical round.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a mass recruitment on campus placement drive. Computerized test based on English and Math proficiency. On clearing this round there was an HR round. They were quite efficient in organizing the drive, though there was not any technical (programming concepts) round.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your client asked you to speed up delivery of the product or make some modifications in the project when your Manager was out of town?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Eluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I am attended the interview for tech mahindra in my college there are 4 rounds in this. 1 round is written test which contains aptitude and english. 2 round is pictorial writing. 3 round is technical round and 4 round is HR round.

Interview Questions

• more on profit and loss in aptitude.   1 Answer