Tech Mahindra Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Omaha, NE) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephonic followed by client interview. There were 3 rounds. First round was screening, next was interview with TechM hiring manager followed by client interview which was purely technical and final round.

Interview Questions

• Purely technical. How I suit to their requirement   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra in November 2014.

Interview

Mine was off campus placement, which required lots of patience. Interview process is quite simple. First was the Aptitude Test which was online and had very easy but tricky questions. Second was Essay writing- you will given one topic need to write the essay. Third - Technical and fourth- HR round.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the Kernel and shell.
      What is the shell scripting.
      Write a program for palindrome and many more   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

first round was aptitude.This will be the big filtered round.Then there was general technical round then HR.IN HR they asked for relocation feasibility and passport to be applied mandatorily.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Process involved Aptitude, Passage writing, Technical, and HR. The process was off campus and took a whole day. Overall good experience. Process was smooth, but offer release took a while.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was a campus interview. A test followed by two rounds of interview..one Hr & one Technical. Technical was mainly coding related. Hr was basic Hr questions. Once you pass technical round you go to Hr.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

There was 1 technical and 1 hr interview. Questions were easy and basic based upon basic computer knowledge. Hr interview was smooth too. Interviewers were very friendly. They want to see how much fluent you are with basic subjects.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

CBT- There is a test conducted by Tech M itself which is very basic and includes english,quant and logical and the main thing to keep in mind is managing time between all the modules.
    Story Writing- After the CBT result is displayed on the screen and those who clear it are forwarded into story writing section. Main thing is avoid grammatical mistakes and write a positive story.
    PI- General PI where puzzles are asked and one's thinking ability is checked.
    HR- question on Gk and situation based questions are put.

Interview Questions

• There are 28 identical balls with one ball that weighs less. identify that ball using 3 tries on weighing balance.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1. Written test consists of Quantitative and logical aptitude, basics of programming, and an essay writing test.
    2. Technical interview - the tech. panel asks you various questions about your course and specifically an indepth run through your projects.
    3. HR interview - The HR tests your communication and soft skills. Questions regarding your career and background are asked.

Interview Questions

• 7 people on a bus, each have 7 bags and each bag has 7 cats, each cat holds 7 kittens. How many legs are there on the bus?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

I face interview on 6th feb 2016 at Sharda Center Pune.
    The interview was for Java developer
    The interviewer was face to face
    he asked me some simple questions like overloading overriding static methods memory management.
    in mean while he confused what was there requirement sometimes he says you need to work on middle ware and for that asked html jquery questions he himself confusing for what he need to hire candidate
    over all from all questions bombarding it took around 1:15 hr long interview interviewer says he is project manager and selecting me for AT&T client
    after when it comes to salary discussion on my ctc 3LPA with bargaining HR offered 5LPA
    since on second day i submitted all my documents and still today after one month when today i call to Hr to confirm me status
    he says your deviation of salary was high hence we cannot consider you.
    what an joke this is ridiculous interview i faced i waited for almost 1& 1/2 months and today they told me like this.
    i don't expect this from cmm level 5 company like this as the review it self suggest this is wrost company i may joined
    thanks tech m hadn't selected me

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was carried out in 4 steps:
    1.Written in which the aptitude, logical reasoning is there.
     2.After clearing first step you need to write on essay over the given picture.
    3.when your essay was approved then you need to give an interview in front of HR.
    4.IF You are lucky enough to clear it you will face final hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Question-related to linked list, pattern making, automata, cloud computing   Answer Question