Tech Mahindra Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Team Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.9

Team Lead Interview

Interview

Ok place to work for , pay you very less

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Austin, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

It was a basic interview process. Had a call with the recruiter and then a technical round, followed by a client round. They asked basic questions and realtime scenarios. Over all good experience. Got the offer. Company is miser to pay.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

I have attended interview with Tech Mahindra twice in my short career.

* I was 1yr 10 months experience, JAVA Web developer, I have a good skill set in JAVA and Web application development frameworks in JAVA. I was not interviewed even that day. They just made us sit and wait in a room for an hour and asked us to leave, since we are not even 2 years of experienced.

* I was 6ys experienced by then. Went for Tech Mahindra Walk-In on a weekend (Saturday). The interviewer was not even present in the office, he was conducting interview from his Home over the phone.

Pathetic company. I had no little doubts before going in for the 2 interview with TechMahindra, that this interview might go like the first one. But it was worse.

Will never attend TechMahindra ever again in my Career again. (period)

Interview Questions

• Difference b/w String, StringBuilder and StringBuffer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1st round was technical followed by Project Manager round and then short HR discussion. It was overall a nice experience with Technical, PM and HR panel. All rounds were quickly conducted may be because they didn't had many candidates for AngularJS.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focused on AngulaJS and JavaScript question and every questions were scenario based. There were questions on how to do things in JavaScript and how AnularJS has made it easier.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of Interview, one from delivery manager and next round from the client's side in UK both over phone. HR has no clue about the Job Description.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Clue less, the offer letter is sent on a day before joining for a person who is flying from abroad for this job,

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

General last project questions, Domain related questions, Lengthy and boring schedule, NO proper communication between HRs. Received offer letter after one and half month. No communication by HR in between.

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

interview process was good but need more scenario based questions than theories.the time taken to have the entire session was too long for non technical and so short for technical.

Interview Questions

• what types of issues does BGP routing protocol have in neighbor establishment?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

2 technical rounds on the same day. If you clear they will ask you to fill their employment form and after that they will call for HR discussion telephonic

Hiring was pathetic they call so many candidate and don't have enough panel to take interview.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

There were 2 rounds,One technical and one managerial. It was not tough but to reach out to the HR and follow up with HR even after offer letter was very difficult.that is why I didn't like it.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

only 1 technical round , manager round was just to discuss the work culture there and if I am ok with that and then HR round, the offer letter came after 2 months

Interview Questions

• I had applied for PLSQL developer position

The interviewer asked me basics of sql like what will be the output of the query (using group by and analytical functions)
      -questions on collections
      -approach to tune a long running query   Answer Question