Tech Mahindra Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.8

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

1st is HR, 2nd is Ops, 3rd is Client. It takes lot of time. i spent 8 hours and at last V&T test.
However, a typical day in a call centre rarely conforms to the given schedule. There are technical outages (downtime), there might be instances where agents are pulled off the phones (production line) for quality coaching and/or mentoring which ends to reduced production time. Production time here is the time that the agents spend in interacting with callers (customers).

Interview Questions

• Past experience
    Shrinkage, attrition   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (London, England (UK)) in February 2019.

Interview

I had to wait for a long time outside the organisation before the interview commenced. The interviewer did not greet and started asking questions and that made me feel uncomfortable. Also, the interviewer did not have time and was not focused as he got multiple calls in between and that dissolved my concentration. And then the interview was over. Again, no greeting or handshake. Very unprofessional and it was really a bad experience.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

Telephonic interview with 2 members panel. It was initial discussion for log monitoring solution. I had answered all questions but got no feedback from the panel later. They didn't tell what they are looking for in a candidate. This is annoying.

Team Leader Interview

Interview

I had total 3 rounds. 1. Telephonic. 2. Technical. and 3. HR. They were bit slow after telephonic round.They asked some technical questions which were not relevant to my skills.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked me about the roles and responsibilities of a team leader few sce ario wise questions are there nothing else they are juat gry to capture the analytical skilss and how good are you on numbers.

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

for lateral 2 round of technical and one round of managerial .one round of HR Interview.
    for Fresher technical and aptitude test followed by 2 round of technical interview and one round of managerial and HR round.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

it was really good, very structured and organized. The HR team and operation team scheduled an interview in the right manner. Questions were related and the line manager was good at handling people.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mani Majra, Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mani Majra, Chandigarh (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

We have to go through three rounds, first is Introduction Round, Consist of Personal information about your Education and previous companies, second Operational Round than HR round,

Interview Questions

• first Round - Genera lQuestions about yourself , will check your comunnication Skils, will ask about your hobbies, and previous ompany and experience   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

There were be 3-4 rounds introduction round, Operations round, HR round etc. As I applied for domestic voice process so it was all about my personal and experience related questions. They also ask about your previous experience questions and reason for leaving etc. They will definitely judge you on your stability in company and how confident you are in case you are leaving your current job in short span.

Interview Questions

• Question related service level agreement (SLA), Average handling time (AHT), team handling etc   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

there was technical interview followed by HR round. it was walk-in & happened on the same day. got offer letter after 10 days. & joined after another 10 days. it was average difficult

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, test status & process   1 Answer