Tech Mahindra Technical Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tech Mahindra Technical Associate Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

145 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

It was joint campus placement with three rounds. First round was Online Aptitude test (30 mins), second round was 1:1 Technical Round where the interviewer asked 3-4 technical questions and third round was HR round where we discussed on my area of interest and hobbies etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Technical Associate Interview

Interview

On campus Interview. First there was an online quant-reasoning aptitude test. Not very difficult. Need to be fast. Then technical and HR Round next day. I believe if you pass the technical round, HR is not a problem if you have a decent personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Technical Associate Interview

Interview

On campus interview. Interview lasted for 40 mins. Asked very basic questions. No technical questions asked. HR did not know much about how engineers work. Hired everyone, so interview was basically farce. They just want to hire all available engineers and then make them do basic dogs work

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sholinganallur (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Sholinganallur (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

There were 4 rounds
    First was a JAM round
    It will be cleared easily when you have good communication skills
    And the second round was ENGLISH ACCENT TEST in which the screening will be done according to Communication skills
    And the third round was ENGLISH VERSANT TEST round conducted by pearson.
    They will be giving 3 attempts in which you should pass above their average mark.Its little bit tougher.
    And the last round was operations round where we will be speaking with a client.Its too tough to go through
    And the last round was aptitude were its been very easy
    Once u got selected in operations round you will be in.

Interview Questions

• At operations they will be asking about ISP TROUBLESHOOTING
      Some technically related   Answer Question

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First round: JAM they will give two topics need to speak on any one of topic based on your interest. This round is for checking communication.
    Second Round: Voice and Accent and Process knowledge.
    There will be interviewr he will be asking process related questions and give you a scinerio to give a mock call to him.
    Third Round: Versant Round
    This is automated versant which is the only difficult part in whole TechM interview. Cut off will be 60/80. If any one failed in first attempt there will be 2 chances. For every chance the score should increase to continue.
    If Versant is cleared. Almost you will be In. Versant is the only toughest round
    Fourth Round: Operations
    This is complete operations round they will check more about stability if you are experience and ask questions related process.
    Fifth Round: Online Assesment
    Apptitude and Typing test.

Interview Questions

• Can you go through your profile   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)).

Interview

techincal test, 2 rounds interview, one hr round.
    what else to say for 50 words can't create stuff out of thin air or fake it. I went for this as a fresher so no idea how the interview process should have been in general

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nope

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed on campus placement
    The interview consisted of aptitude, technical interview and HR interview
    Aptitude test had questions of less difficulty but even less time .
    Cleared test .
    Some of the other candidates had telephonic interview at the placement site .
    Some had face - to - face interview , I was chosen for face to face interview .

Interview Questions

• Being a fresher , I was asked about normal interest , nothing technical , I had NSS certificate for Blood Donation Camp and the interviewer has initials of Colonel , so he asked questions regarding Camps which was obviously to check out the leadership quality and did got selected in the process through .   Answer Question

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

interview was really good it took 3 hrs to complete the interview process office was really good interview was held in hyd interview was really good it took 3 hrs to complete interview was really good it took 3 hrs to completeinterview was really good it took 3 hrs to complete

Technical Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra.

Interview

I was got through campus. Written Test was little tough and they shoetlisted very few(11) out of 500 candidates. two technical rounds. both the technical rounds were very easy. they just asked basic things of C and Java as i was from non CSE branch.

Interview Questions

• Technical round was very easy. they asked on basic concepts of C   Answer Question

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

My interview took place in Mumbai. It was a pool campus recruitment. It was a one day process .
    1. Aptitude test
    It consists of a logical, Quantitative and verbal type of questions. Each section has cut off this means you need to clear all the section with the minimum required marks. No negative marking.
    after the aptitude test, you need to type a passage on the given picture so it is a picture puzzle.
    2. Technical Interview:
    after you clear the aptitude test And passage writing then you will proceed for a technical interview. they are basics of java, HTML and fields you have mentioned in your resume.
    3. HR interview:
     this is the easiest part, just be yourself don't fake. few questions are like, tell me about yourself? will you relocate if giving different job location?
    All the Best