TechAspect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TechAspect (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Reached out to me on linkedin. Scheduled an interview with an architect. He asked strong and specific technical questions that can have many solutions and by no means a measure of candidate's knowledge of the platform. I answered all questions well, I thought. He was looking for very specific answers to broad problems. Some of those solutions he proposed, I found convoluted and not maintainable. After the interview, they did not contact me at all, not even a courtesy call. I found that to be very disrespectful.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechAspect (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

It was quick
    Initially had a phone interview with the hiring manager
    Took 3 weeks to complete the entire 3 rounds of interview.
    after 2 weeks was the joining.
    Asked about the technologies and how much I would rate my skills on the technologies needed for the job role.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TechAspect (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

Application:
    I applied through university(Campus Recruitment). I interviewed at TechAspect (Chennai).
    Interview:
    1st round: Online exam:
         Online Exam with negative marks(1 for correct and 0.25 for incorrect). It was of medium level and had 3 sections
          i.e; Quants, logical and verbal.
    2nd round: Technical Interview:
           The questions were mostly based on resume and mostly asked questions on my project. Also few coding questions like Armstrong number and binary to decimal conversion which were of the easy level.
    3rd round: HR Interview:
            HR was very friendly and made me very comfortable and asked basic "HR" questions and some questions on the projects which I did.
    4th round: Group Discussion:
            This was the last round and we were divided into groups for the GD.The topic was related to what company
            does.This round was of easy level.
     Finally the result came out after 3 days.

Interview Questions

• 1) They asked about my projects in detail (what are its real-life uses? and why did I choose that project?)
      2) Some basic oops and Java concepts
      3) Java Collection class and DBMS qustions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TechAspect (Chennai (India)).

Interview

1st round: Online exam with negative marks. It was of medium level.
    2nd round: Technical. I was mostly asked questions on my project which I did as an intern. Also few coding questions which were of average level.
    3rd round: HR. This round was the easiest as the HR was very friendly and made me very comfortable.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Total 3 rounds of Technical and 1 round of HR, all over skype, interview panels were good and made the environment easy for the discussion. Different rounds taken by Senior Project Manager, Delivery Head, CTO, HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Project Management basics, processes, Digital transformations, Drupal etc.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Awful. Questions sourced from websites and not relevant to my experience.
    Also I felt the interviewer was incompetent , both in technology and communication. Could not understand complex vocabulary, had to dumb it down.
    Left behind a terrible impression of the organisation.

Interview Questions

• What are the different types of tests you're familiar with?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TechAspect (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was good interview process i have seen. Hr team is really helpful and guide you to next interview process. they have taken interview on telephone and skype call. proper interview process and services.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

!st round is Written test which is connected by cocubes . It is little bit difficult . I cleared my written test and my technical round went for 80 minutes and hr went for 20 minutes . It was a nice experience

Interview Questions

• 1. Write a program to multiply two numbers with out using * symbol
      2. Write a program to swap two arrays without using third array
      And about my project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

There is one technical round and one HR round.
    In technical round the questions were on programming, data base cocepts.
    Interviewers were cool and friendly.
    They really spoke to me nicely.
    Work environment was looking bright and enthusiastic.
    They look for our communication skills and our way of thinking.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TechAspect in November 2016.

Interview

Technical interview over phone followed by HR, Practice Head and Delivery Head Interview on skype

Technical interview included questions on JSP, JSTL, AJAX, jQuery, Java Basics, Design Patterns, Spring MVC basics, Hibernate basics

Interview Questions

• Java Design Patterns , JSP basics, JSTL, Ajax, jQuery, Spring MVC basics, Hibernate basics   Answer Question