TechAspect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

3.2

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TechAspect (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

It was quick
    Initially had a phone interview with the hiring manager
    Took 3 weeks to complete the entire 3 rounds of interview.
    after 2 weeks was the joining.
    Asked about the technologies and how much I would rate my skills on the technologies needed for the job role.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TechAspect (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was good interview process i have seen. Hr team is really helpful and guide you to next interview process. they have taken interview on telephone and skype call. proper interview process and services.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

!st round is Written test which is connected by cocubes . It is little bit difficult . I cleared my written test and my technical round went for 80 minutes and hr went for 20 minutes . It was a nice experience

Interview Questions

• 1. Write a program to multiply two numbers with out using * symbol
      2. Write a program to swap two arrays without using third array
      And about my project
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TechAspect in November 2016.

Interview

Technical interview over phone followed by HR, Practice Head and Delivery Head Interview on skype

Technical interview included questions on JSP, JSTL, AJAX, jQuery, Java Basics, Design Patterns, Spring MVC basics, Hibernate basics

Interview Questions

• Java Design Patterns , JSP basics, JSTL, Ajax, jQuery, Spring MVC basics, Hibernate basics   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple it had 3 round. 1st was basic online test in co-cubes which consisted of 60Qs(3 sections) and had sectional cut off.2nd round was technical interview and the 3rd is HR.the people who came for TR and HR were very friendly.clearly the first round will only be the challenge if you are good at programming its easy to clear 2nd round

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TechAspect.

Interview

Firstly there was a written test with negative marking,qualified in the first round then next there was a two technical interviews which was totally on project and advanced coding and rejected in second technical quiet tough it was.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechAspect (Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The experience was good.There were 3 rounds:assessment, technical and HR...All were having good level.my tech round took 1 hour and hr round as well.Assessment test was really scary.,was not sure but made it to the next rounds.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about joins in databases with the help of two un-normalized db tables   Answer Question
    • Can u give me a practical example of dealing with stacks.?   Answer Question
    • can you explain how we can manage or handle errors in C like arithmetic exception?   Answer Question
    • Tell me what were the problems you faced while making the project and how you solved them?what do u think is the most crucial step?   Answer Question
    • How a C program gets its entire path of execution from code writing to output in terms of memory and registers ?   Answer Question
    • What algorithm should be used in case a quick sort algorithm fails and how can the failure be rectified or dealed with?   Answer Question
    • Strengths and weaknesses,Start-up or well established company,Willing to study further or not,where do u see urself after 5 years,what if you are asked to work in a age-old technology etc etc in HR   Answer Question

Negotiation

My communication skills played a very role in my selection,be confident.The recruiting staff was very friendly,have your basics clear,not at all easy to get through all the rounds and very unpredictable till last moment, have something unique in your profile,in hr round try to be urself as the hr team knows when u r faking the answers.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the HR for the opening and went to the interview in Raheja Mindspace Hyderabad.
    My interview was scheduled at 4 but was postponed by an hr (which the HR promptly told me)
    It took me 30 mins to find a parking lot and went straight to the interviewer who was already engaged in some work

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was engaged in his laptop and kept me asking simple Project Management techniques Questions were :
      How to you baseline in MPP
      Give a scenario of win-win situation during your work with your last company
      what will you do if a project is delayed due to your own error

You have to give answers which are company specific (small company).
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

2 rounds of technical questions and 1 HR round

1st was very easy - asked basic questions
    2nd round had few deep and hard technical questions
    3rd round was a HR round

asked everything written in the resume, nothing out of it

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechAspect (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

First off - Preplacement talk ...we had our university exams going on so many did not show up for the placement. Three persons from TechAspect were present. They started the session by asking us about our research on the company profile etc.. as everyone was busy with end semester exams no one knew much about the company. I was the only one to answer their question. I spoke about the kind of projects TechAspect was involved in, the technologies they use etc... They were so impressed that one of them said that they are ready to give a job right away if i was really good at Joomla Drupal or any other CMS. After the preplacement talk we had an online test. It was pretty easy to crack. After the test there was a technical interview. He was a Sr Manager i guess. He quizzed me about almost everything that I had mentioned in my resume. Technical questions involved 1.What are different types of sorting algos explain the algos 2.What is polymorphism? Inheritance? asked me to give an example code for polymorphism. 3. Questions regarding my mini project ( I did a project in ECIL Hyderabad about Control Process of Akash MIssile) He asked me to explain any interesting algorithm from the project. Asked if I was interested in further studies.. I said no. Then he wished me luck for my future endeavours. After 5 mins i was told that I had my HR interview. The HR was the most friendly of all the HR's I had faced. He asked me about my previous attempts at Deloitte HSBC and some regular questions. Asked what according to me went wrong in those interviews etc. Finally asked me if the HR is the REAL DEVIL. I said no. After nearly three hours I results were out and I was made an offer.

Out of 36 people who took the online test 17 were interviewed 10 people were rejected by the Technical people. All the remaining 7 who went on to the HR round were made an offer.