TechTarget Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.5

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechTarget (Newton, MA).

Interview

Overall positive experience. I first walked in and had to re fill in an application. I then met with a woman from HR. She spent some time going over the position and then she asked me about my previous experience and how it would relate to the open position. I then had the opportunity to ask some questions.

Once we were done (after 20-30 mins) I briefly met with another woman in HR. I talked more about my previous experience.

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TechTarget (Newton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple and pleasant. Twenty minute phone screening followed by two in person interviews and a writing assignment. As others have said it seemed to focus more on whether or not my personality would be a good fit for the team, but my relevant experience was also taken into account.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were not willing to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TechTarget (Newton, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

First an interview was over the phone with an HR person then an interview in person. In person I talked to 3 different department heads, a little hard to keep track of what's what when it was a revolving door of interviewers. To this day, I still am not sure what the company does, I didn't get a clear explanation of the company or the roles. I never got an offer, but after hearing what the pay is I'm more than okay with it.

Brand Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at TechTarget (Newton, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by two in-person interviews. I really had a great experience interviewing with TechTarget until the end. After a few weeks, I had to contact the recruiter to be told the position was filled. I think this is the single-biggest mistake companies make today and just this one experience made me walk away with a bad taste in my mouth about the entire company.

Delegate Recruitment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TechTarget (Newton, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth process. Initially you get a phone interview asking why you want to work for them, goal, and what you want to do. Then you have one in person interview and meet with HR and 2 otther bosses. overall positive experience

Marketing Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TechTarget in August 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview/screening with only a few questions, came in for an interview with two employees (upper level management & team leader), submitted a writing test, was hired in less than a week

Interview Questions

• How are you with stress?
      Do you actually like to write? (Told me it was a job that centers 100% around writing and that you need to like doing it otherwise the job isn't for you)
      Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TechTarget.

Interview

The interview was via yahoo massager. Not sure if its real or not yet but we shall see. I went to BBB and came to glassdoor for help. The overall interview was the average, nothing more nothing less.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit for the company?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at TechTarget (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screening, invited to two onsite interviews. The interview process was really easy, as stated below it was more like a "did you fit the company culture and do we like you" versus are you actually qualified for the job. I thought I did pretty well throughout the interview rounds but I guess I was wrong.. Didn't hear back after the final round interview onsite at the San Francisco office and its been a few months.. I get that its common these days to not hear back from employers after the final interview but it would be great to know I didn't get the job versus giving me the silent treatment.. Kind of unprofessional on their part, oh well.. On to the next one!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? Why this position?   1 Answer

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TechTarget (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was really good, simple questions by the HR. Talked about my career , my expectations of salary, waiting for them to get back with a new proposal and flexibility

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at TechTarget (Newton, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy questions, getting to know the person. Ask questions about who you are what you are into, if youd fit into the company or not rather than hard skill questions

Interview Questions

• If you were in situation where you had to make a certain decision for the company, would you?   Answer Question