TechTarget Senior ROI Consultant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Senior ROI Consultant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechTarget (San Francisco, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

First round is a quick phone interview with the HR Manager. They ask the typical questions: what are you looking for, what interested you about this position, what are your strengths, tell me a little about your background.

Next round is with the department manager and its the same questions, but it goes into more of tell me a good / bad experience and for this position they typically want to know your understanding or experience within client management. Usually about a half hour long conversation.

Final round is with the department manager and a couple people on the team. They ask you to do a client presentation so that they can understand your thought process for client presentations.

Overall first impression is that it is a friendly, easy going environment. Everyone is pretty young there and it is a casual environment.

They do have the tendency to promise things in the beginning that they can not deliver on in the end.

Hands down this is a great place to learn and develop your skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a bad experience with a client and how you got through it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little on salary, but they don't offer much in the first place.

Depending on your situation if you can hold out for a better offer elsewhere then go for it.

They don't pay based off of cost of living standards for the bay area.