Techedge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Techedge

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Techedge (Southfield, MI).

Interview

This was a two step interview process. The first day was a very normal style interview where I met one on one with the manager (in this case I met with both U.S. partners). They gave an overview of what Techedge is and where they are trying to go and then asked the normal interview questions about my background, why I want to join Techedge, etc..

The second interview was much more interesting. Here they brough in multiple canidates, placed them in a room, and gave them a 6 hour long case study to complete, formulating an entire business model to pitch to the manager and another member of the Techedge Team. Very open ended and unstructured, which I believe really models the real world industry (From my experience).

Oracle Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Techedge (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)) in November 2011.

Interview

The hiring process with few steps: 2 interviews,Interview with people from Brazil and Italian partner. Often it is necessary to interview with a client that you will be allocated. Focused on hiring interview process and technical profile.

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Techedge (Milan (Italy)) in August 2011.

Interview

There were a few questions about my thisis and university score. In general the atmosphere was very positive. After the first step I've got my offer letter.