Technicolor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 23, 2017

2.5

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Lawrenceville, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Very easy going interview. They were just trying to get interns because Technicolor had just bought that sector from Cisco. Total of 7 interns were hired for the summer internship. Some that lived in the area continued to work after summer as part time job.

Interview Questions

• Just asked what you are interested and such questions   1 Answer

Customer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. 1-2 phone interviews/calls with HR rep, in-person meeting with Hiring Manager. All Technicolor staff were courteous and professional. Job description was extensive on paper but ambiguous in person when asked about actual work to be performed and how performance to be measured. Company going through restructuring, recent layoffs, and high workload. Welcome to corporate America.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve conflicts when working with your colleagues or other departments?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I went through a 2 phone screens,one from an internal recruiter and another via an engineer did an onsite. Onsite was mostly technical questions.
    Lots of questions about my previous programming experience,
    Questions were the standard garden variety "brain teaser" programming questions involving string manipulation and some questions on OOP; Some logic puzzles as well.

Interview Questions

• I was given a 100% logic question, no programming involved   Answer Question

Line Packer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technicolor (Memphis, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Great process fast and easy with the proper credentials.. also the overall experience of this interview was the best I ever had honestly, super professional and very nice and polite, organized, and trustworthy,precise questioning.. I knew it would be a great experience as soon as I walked in the door it was so clean and quiet. It felt like I was important and they made me feel as though this job was the one for me with possibility of moving up in this field of work in the future! Great Great job interview!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime, and weekends?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied for a position online and received an email from an HR employee stating that my resume` was impressive and wanted to know what was my minimum salary requirements. After several email exchange, their HR set a phone interview and confirmed the time and date. The day of the interview, Technicolor's HR never called at all. I emailed and called a couple of days later to follow up, never received a call again. This is NOT the kind of company you want to be dealing with. UNPROFESSIONAL!

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Initially contacted from in-house recruiting requesting resume, which lead to technical/leadership telephone interview. Then was flown to Seattle for an all-day interview with 6 team members and a recruiter. The entire experience was very well conducted, and not at all unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• No really difficult or unexpected questions, but the first question from each of the interviewers was, "What is the most significant thing you have done as a leader?"   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technicolor (Camarillo, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied via the company website and was contacted by the recruiter for an initial phone screening. The recruiter expressed a strong sense of urgency. We set up a time to speak and the recruiter main focus was on the distance of where I live versus the location of the role (40 miles). Told the recruiter the distance wasn't a problem and the recruiter promised to pass my resume on to the hiring manager. I followed up a few days later as suggested by the recruiter and never heard back

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via phone to schedule an interview. Next I did a behavioral quiz. This was followed by a phone interview. The final portion (for me) was an essay answer format.

Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Burbank, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a 1 hour technical phone interview and a 5 hour in office interview. Overall process was very pleasant. Technical questions were fairly basic for a release engineer. They were interested in knowing overall experience with build tools like Ant, Maven and basic understanding of Java and J2EE. As they are in the content delivery market it seemed like they were looking for someone with that type of a background.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference (in Java) between the keywords, final, finally and finalized?   Answer Question
    • What are JARs, WARs and EARs?   Answer Question
    • Describe the build and release process from end to end.   Answer Question

Vice President of Digital Delivery & Connected Home Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Burbank, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Recruiter screening. In-Person interview followed.