Technicolor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technicolor Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2017

2.7

Rather Not Say Interview

Interview

you will wait and have maybe a four panel interview for an 11 hr job. overkill...

Negotiation

none

Director Interview

Interview

Tough interview cycle. A couple full day interviews with a lot of tough questions.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technicolor (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

Resume screen,Telephone interview, F2F interview,offer

Director, IT Interview

Interview

As is typical, meetings with HR first, then hiring manager, then others. Not necessarily structured interviews. On the Technicolor side, they will share relevant details about the job, the company, etc. - expect good and honest answers to your questions. Phone interviews are likely as the company is spread out over multiple countries. They won't likely fly you somewhere for an interview unless it's necessary and you're a finalist.

Interview Questions

• Anything is possible - with me, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

Submitted to a Craigslist posting, and was contacted directly by manager - HR coordinator was never involved in the process, nor was then-CEO. Was hired via phone after initial in-person interview, and only met HR person afterwards when completing paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Really can't say - questions were pretty direct and only regarding my experience. No "why do you want to work for us," etc.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied for a position online and received an email from an HR employee stating that my resume` was impressive and wanted to know what was my minimum salary requirements. After several email exchange, their HR set a phone interview and confirmed the time and date. The day of the interview, Technicolor's HR never called at all. I emailed and called a couple of days later to follow up, never received a call again. This is NOT the kind of company you want to be dealing with. UNPROFESSIONAL!

Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

Approached by recruiter and been asked a list of questions over the email which normally use for pre screening. Responded with in 30 min and been advised I will hear them shortly.

I have no issue getting refused, but as courtesy I expect a response on my follow up. I have chased the recruiter numerous times but didn't hear anything at all.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technicolor (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2009.

Interview

Met with interviewer during co-op recruiting. Offer did not come. Waited for 2 months and another offer came from the same company, different department. Had phone interview, then they invited me for on-site interview. Travel not reimbursed.

Paint Artist, Compositor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Burbank, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I went to Headquarters and interview with the senior producer and head Technical director for the project.
    I had one interview and a few days later HR department called with an offer.
    In this industry interviews are to measure your people skills (most of the time), your demo will show your technical skills.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty straight forward.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No much negotiation, I got offered more that I was expecting.
    I had a preplanned family vacation a few days after starting the job and there was no objection.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technicolor (Camarillo, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied via the company website and was contacted by the recruiter for an initial phone screening. The recruiter expressed a strong sense of urgency. We set up a time to speak and the recruiter main focus was on the distance of where I live versus the location of the role (40 miles). Told the recruiter the distance wasn't a problem and the recruiter promised to pass my resume on to the hiring manager. I followed up a few days later as suggested by the recruiter and never heard back