Technicolor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Recruiter called, but had a very outdated resume and not the one I sent (or one I even have a copy of anymore) She was very rude about it, I offered to resend it and she gave me her email, but then got snippy because she was working from home and wouldn't be able to access it. Apparently, Technicolor has not heard of webmail yet, which is in line with the bad reviews about IT resources I've seen on Glassdoor. We started to talk briefly, but her attitude was just so bad, I knew I didn't want to work there. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but again, this is clearly in line with what I've read on Glassdoor about the HR department. I ended up telling her - thank you, but never mind.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

go to your interview at least 15 min ahead of time always be acurate and be on time be neatly dress and hair groomed dont park in handicap unless you are

Interview Questions

• how would you say your last employer would say about you   1 Answer

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Technicolor (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through someone who worked with Technicolor to whom the company requested CV's from his classmates. My CV was selected and a Senior Engineer emailed me to setup a telephonic interview a week later for a co-op position in Indianapolis.

Interview Questions

• Questions were largely based on my CV and particularly the VLSI projects I was involved with. While my focus has been on ASIC design, the position was more into design of high speed design at PCB level for design of Setup Boxes that goes on your TV with digital cable.

It was a fairly easy interview that lasted about an 1.5 hours and the Engineer told me he will recommend me for an onsite interview. However, having not heard anything after couple of weeks, I emailed him and he told me he already recommended me and that there is nothing else he can do if they do not schedule an onsite interview.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Technicolor.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interviews. After that, there was a round of on site interview. interviewers were both from human resource and technical people. Overall average questions were asked during all rounds

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (Memphis, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with director and a face to face interview with manager. The director ask me questions and and different situations that I was evolved in and how dI'd I correct the issue and what was the result. He also ask if hired what can I bring to the company that will make a difference. I had the interview next with the manager she really ask the repeated questions.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Technicolor (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview. Discussed details of job, as well as salary information. Nothing really specific or useful to share. Maybe be familiar with general post production workflow and HD/SD specs.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piaseczno, Masovia (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Technicolor (Piaseczno, Masovia (Poland)) in May 2015.

Interview

Headhunter
    1st meeting with line manager
    HR telephone review
    2nd meeting with line manager

The whole process was divided into hard skills and soft skills sections. The soft skills were tested by HR during a long telephone conversation. The hard skills were based on two scenario plays. As a matter of fact it was purely MS Project skills testing and had nothing to do with PMI or Prince 2.

Interview Questions

• Line manager had very technical questions. The questions was based on MS Project and created a scenario with the tool. Soft skills weren't taken into consideration.   1 Answer

The decision was postponed and then the customer decided to hire a project manager, with whom they cooperated beforehand and became available on the market.

Lineworker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Memphis, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview was easy. It was very time consuming.
    the people was nice. and the was profiecient ate their jobs. The hold process took about 3 hours. But it was worth it

Interview Questions

• Was able to lift 100 pounds.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technicolor (Lawrenceville, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Very easy going interview. They were just trying to get interns because Technicolor had just bought that sector from Cisco. Total of 7 interns were hired for the summer internship. Some that lived in the area continued to work after summer as part time job.

Interview Questions

• Just asked what you are interested and such questions   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Technicolor (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

THERE were 3 rounds...
    1.Written Test.(including tcp/ip, c programming and aptitute)
    2.Coding round.or Technical(they gave 2 programs (one is based on string and other from was data structure)
    3.Hr round(not cleard 2nd round)

Interview Questions

• 1 round : it was c programing and aptitute...(I had qualified 1st round)
                      there was no sections only 30 question (tcp/ip (3 or 4 questions) because company is based on networking and aptitude(approx 13 to 15 question)remaing was c based questions...

2nd round:It was coding round they gave only 2 programss(that was easy but program should be in optimize)...
      1 question:convert string to integer (dont use library function)..
      2 question:it was tricky question only if u will see 1st time but again simple after i read it based on delete a node from linklist...(they only want optimized code)...
      3nd question:i was not qualified in 2nd round..   Answer Question