Technip Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technip Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 31, 2016

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technip (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

I'm engineer with 5+ years experience. Technical Interview with Discipline Head, middle knowledge, candidate with hands-on experience will easily passed.
The office is quite difficult to reach due to traffic jam and rush hour.
Technip Indonesia is almost all local personnel (unlike Worley Parsons Indonesia), with 20-30% Indian nationalities.
I think I have nothing more to say.

Interview Questions

Salary offer is low, personnel will not stay long. Why should I move in?

Other Interview Reviews for Technip

Engineer Interview

Interview

Multiple questions about specification. Lot of engineering related questions were asked. Very few HR questions.
    Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect during the hiring process.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Depending on the part of the company that's hiring, if you get after the phone interview, you'll get a full set of tests, group dynamics and interviews on an assessment day.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 years?
      How do you describe yourself?
      What would you do if you had to argue an idea with your superior?
      Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Technip (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2015.

Interview

Well at first the HR asks you a couple of technical questions and management questions to evaluate your personality and how you may contribute to the team you'll be working with. After that you are given a written test all theoretical questions. You undergo another interview at the end of the internship.

Interview Questions

• Draw the shear and moment diagram and calculate the forces on a cantilever.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Interview

2 rounds

got offer from elsewhere

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technip in December 2011.

Interview

They asked about what work I am doing right now. Then about my working style, my deliveries. Some typical HR kind of questions.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technip in May 2011.

Interview

basic presentation of current work, years of experience, benefits, salary discussion, like and dislike about current job. Personal quality and interests. Years of service. Reason to leave the company and why interested to join the new company. What is the value for new company of accepted.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technip (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview 1:1 technical with Department Head. Offered at the end of interview but I declined since not much salary raise.
    Positive overall interview experience, low salary since Technip is international company compared to local engineering companies.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technip in March 2010.

Interview

The examination process consisted of two parts . First part included Technical questions on your engineering field . The second part was aptitude test . Then there was a technical interview based on mechanical engineering as i am a mechanical engineering graduate followed by an HR interview which was mainly a check of your behavior and reasons for joining.

Interview Questions

• Some questions on fluid Mechanics   1 Answer

Negotiation

On campus there were no negotiations being a fresher.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Technip (Noida (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

Very organised way of handling the process

Interview Questions

• Regarding my technical field in electrical engineering   Answer Question