Technip USA Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

2.5

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Subsea Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX).

Interview

Not bad at all. Was very fast. I got what i expected from these clowns. Hope they stop laying off Americans and start laying off French jerks. They are the only ones with job security. Pretty funny but true. It is the running joke in the company.

Negotiation

I got the salary i expected to get from these clowns.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX).

Interview

2 hours, mostly from discussions about your experience and review of your resume. Friendly managers to start off and then they forget about your personal growth. HR is good and they follow up with you. To begin with you are very exited to work in a nice building. People are very reserved in engineering. At the end of the day, I was fortunate to have good knowledgeable managers interviewing me who knew what to ask. Overall, I enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about the skills listed on your resume.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was an all day long event. There were 14 finalist interviewers out of 60 applicants. 5-8 would receive job offers. There were three interviews and one group activity spread throughout the day at their North American HQ in Houston. After the 12 hour long process, the VP bought everybody two drinks at a happy hour at the hotel next door, and this was great for networking with employees that attended.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any of the companies that are our competitors?   Answer Question

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewing process is an all day event that has 4 separate interviews with two people in each. Where they ask you the typical interview questions. Followed by a group activity where they make you team up with others so that they can see how well you operate as a group. After that you will either get an email saying we are preparing an offer or an email saying sorry not interested.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question I had was: What is your biggest weakness?
      I was prepared, but not for this!   1 Answer

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process can arrange by phone due to I am not available face to face meeting . Morever the interview process to be conduct by phone to save time and money . Please advise you comment if any or any further instruction .Overall this interview to provide you backround of candate with employer

Interview Questions

• Why I want to apply the job to Technip   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Confused seems to be any odd interview process also no focus on Client needs only company needs and no real plan for advancement. Company seems to be growing as they layoff and cut back on benefits?

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Brief and to the point. They know what they want, Advise to consider Technip either right out of college or after gaining good industry experience. Technip is a significant industry player with a strong quality culture, knowledge and experience will ensure a good career.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

4 managers interviewed for 30 minutes each. there were technical questions asked by hiring manager. They also asked to filled skill matrix questionnaire. Based on technical questions and skill matrix, they make decision. Overall good interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes, always ask for little more than offer.

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruiter emailed for convenient interview date + scheduled interview. Offer letter within 2 days of interview.

Engineering Technical Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and contacted the University Recruiter. Sent my resume and within a week or two set up a phone interview (as I attend university out of state). Interviewed with a project manager from my department and it went well. Very friendly and genuinely interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral and situational questions for the most part.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set offer, but a great one