Technip USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technip USA Interview Questions

2.4

Scaffold Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden District, LA

Application

I interviewed at Technip USA (Garden District, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

I just want to know if the Forman position is still available I have my my own crew that will come with me I have 20 years experience I've worked as a Forman for Safway I'm currently at mobley I've also work as a Forman Gregg industrial

Subsea Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX).

Interview

Not bad at all. Was very fast. I got what i expected from these clowns. Hope they stop laying off Americans and start laying off French jerks. They are the only ones with job security. Pretty funny but true. It is the running joke in the company.

Negotiation

I got the salary i expected to get from these clowns.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX).

Interview

2 hours, mostly from discussions about your experience and review of your resume. Friendly managers to start off and then they forget about your personal growth. HR is good and they follow up with you. To begin with you are very exited to work in a nice building. People are very reserved in engineering. At the end of the day, I was fortunate to have good knowledgeable managers interviewing me who knew what to ask. Overall, I enjoyed the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about the skills listed on your resume.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was an all day long event. There were 14 finalist interviewers out of 60 applicants. 5-8 would receive job offers. There were three interviews and one group activity spread throughout the day at their North American HQ in Houston. After the 12 hour long process, the VP bought everybody two drinks at a happy hour at the hotel next door, and this was great for networking with employees that attended.

Interview Questions

• Do you know any of the companies that are our competitors?   Answer Question

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewing process is an all day event that has 4 separate interviews with two people in each. Where they ask you the typical interview questions. Followed by a group activity where they make you team up with others so that they can see how well you operate as a group. After that you will either get an email saying we are preparing an offer or an email saying sorry not interested.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question I had was: What is your biggest weakness?
      I was prepared, but not for this!   1 Answer

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process can arrange by phone due to I am not available face to face meeting . Morever the interview process to be conduct by phone to save time and money . Please advise you comment if any or any further instruction .Overall this interview to provide you backround of candate with employer

Interview Questions

• Why I want to apply the job to Technip   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technip USA (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Confused seems to be any odd interview process also no focus on Client needs only company needs and no real plan for advancement. Company seems to be growing as they layoff and cut back on benefits?

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

First there was a Phone interview with HR……it was followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager and also with HR again. The whole process took a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions mostly…coupled with job profile related questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Technip USA in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online for an assistant controller opportunity. was contacted a month or so later for an interview. by this time the opportunity had become a financial analyst role. not caring too much about the title i decided to accept the interview invitation.

I went to the office in suburban socal to meet with the regional finance director/ controller. he was a very nice and seemed to be well respected with the facility. i was told that he was interviewer not only for skill but also fit with the other member of the team. i spoke to him for a hour or so and it was a straight forward/ tell me about your resume interview.

i then met with the other member of the team. she initially appeared nice as well and it seemed that we would work together with no problem. but at the end of the interview she mentioned that it would be a 3 prong reporting structure - this role to her and her to the FD. caught in obvious shock i said okay. i think my reaction offended her because she would not
    even shake my hand as i was escorted out of the building.

2 weeks later i received a system generated email thanking me for my time but declaring that the company was not interested in moving forward.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself.
      why do you want to work here?
      what financial systems have you worked with before?
      how well do you work in teams?   Answer Question

Senior Piping Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Claremont, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Technip USA (Claremont, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was great very nice people

Interview Questions

• What would be your future goals   1 Answer

Negotiation

How much do you want