TechnipFMC Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TechnipFMC

2.2

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Houston, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

I was asked how my experiences in school and work can translate to this intern position that can be shadowed under some lead engineers for the Process Technologies department. My interviewer showed me around the facility and my potential lead engineers to work under.

Interview Questions

• What experiences and values do you believe that you can bring to this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TechnipFMC

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Davis, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Full day interview. Multiple sessions with different groups. Includes lunch and a factory tour. Sessions include a technical analysis, personality assessment, collaborative assessment, and problem solving assessment. The groups involved are mainly from the engineering department. The demeanor of the interviewers was overall relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What makes you excited about engineering?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TechnipFMC in June 2013.

Interview

Easy well organized interview process. From the application to the interview, the HR team was very helpful. They were able to answer many of the questions that I had. My interviewer was very knowledgeable about the field and asked me questions regarding my previous experience.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TechnipFMC (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in August 2013.

Interview

I have applied through recruitment agency. Received interview request in couple of day. it was arranged in Aberdeen office. After the interview have received job offer within couple of day and I have accepted it.