Technisource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2018

2.1

Web Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technisource (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Interview with Technisource manager and a manager of the department I would be in. Interview was mostly basic questions discussing theoretical problems.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Technisource (Denver, CO) in February 2009.

Interview

I was not interviewed. I had been employed at my current site in the past on a different account & staffing agency. I sent in my resume. My previous performance on the site was checked, an offer was made, I accepted the offer (I had no other offers pending) then hired. I accepted on Tuesday and was in on the following Thursday for paperwork. The following Monday I began training.

Interview Questions

• No interview. No questions. When interviewed by another staffing agency approximately 24 months prior, I was given a basic written test and browser based windows terminology test. Questions like: What does IP in IP address stand for? What does FTP stand for? How do you create a windows shortcut on the desktop? What is a browser? How to delete a file in Windows. What does HTTP stand for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was told the hourly rate, take it or leave it. (I was not told that the hourly rate is largely fixed.) Technisource has no path for a (contract) employee to obtain a raise. The customer provides evaluation of my skills on a regular basis, yet Technisource does not utilize the customer evaluations nor provide feedback on performance.

Help Desk Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technisource (West Des Moines, IA) in July 2011.

Interview

I received a call for one of the technical recruiters who I later met for an interview. We discussed my previous skills/job history and my education background in detail (such as the job duties, what I liked about the job, my major, favorite classes or so on). This was one of the first in depth interviews that I had but it was an interesting experience; and it went well.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Technisource (Frisco, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

Very straight forward interview process. Discussions of past employment, market focus and processes. Concentration on performance and numbers.

Interview Questions

• Describe your screening process. Where does it start and what do you get from it with each candidate.   Answer Question
    • What are your monthly metrics and performance for the last year.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technisource (Pleasanton, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I received a call from an internal recruiter, encouraging me to interview. The recruiter was cheerful, helpful, and organized. I quickly advanced to a 1:1 in person interview with the hiring manager, and soon a panel interview with the entire team of recruiters, where I could ask peers questions.

In hindsight, I should have paid attention to some of the recruiter body language,who seemed to resent their participation in the group interview (they were required to participate). They provided me business cards, and I wish I had contacted them offine individually about the office environement. I would have declined the offer if I had fully understood how they were managed.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about selling primarily over the phone?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my base salary up 20% from the initial verbal offer. Management was elusive about the commission calculation and expectations. They could not produce a written formula for the commission calculation, and they had a very poor way of explaining it. As it turns out, their territory revenue expectations were too optimistic, and in the end the entire division was laid off after a matter of four months.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Technisource (Dallas, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Referred in, interviewed next day.

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technisource (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview with the recruiter.
    Interview with the Technical Lead.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions from the recruiter.
      Basic technical questions about C++ from the recruiter.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your old projects.
      Do you know DO-178B? Any experience in the Aviation industry?
      No technical questions. Maybe because my past experiences were very related to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hiring process is very fast. Applied online. One month later the recruiter called. Interviewed and passed the 1st round. Then interviewed with the Technical Lead. Didn't answer well. However, 1 day later the job was offered because the it was urgent.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technisource (San Diego, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by the local recruiter off my Dice ad. There was a bit of a panicked tone to the conversation. Ends up the recruiter was trying to save face with his client as his last candidate up and quit unexpectedly. It appears that the recruiter didn't review my experience, and didn't have a good understanding of my abilities. But I went to the client and they liked me for the contract position.

Interview Questions

• There was no questions. That is where I think the recruiter didn't do his job well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation of salary. I was low-balled, and figured if I went perm I would push the issue.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Technisource (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

Had several phone interviews with the recruiter. After the stated that I was a good candidate, I had several interviews with the customer.

PC Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technisource (Greenville, SC) in April 2012.

Interview

All easy phone interviews. Mostly meet and greet. Very few technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable setting up new pcs and working with end users?   1 Answer
    • When can you start?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. It was a take it or leave it situation.