Technisource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Technisource Interview Questions

2.2

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technisource (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview with the recruiter.
    Interview with the Technical Lead.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions from the recruiter.
      Basic technical questions about C++ from the recruiter.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your old projects.
      Do you know DO-178B? Any experience in the Aviation industry?
      No technical questions. Maybe because my past experiences were very related to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hiring process is very fast. Applied online. One month later the recruiter called. Interviewed and passed the 1st round. Then interviewed with the Technical Lead. Didn't answer well. However, 1 day later the job was offered because the it was urgent.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Technisource (Denver, CO) in February 2009.

Interview

I was not interviewed. I had been employed at my current site in the past on a different account & staffing agency. I sent in my resume. My previous performance on the site was checked, an offer was made, I accepted the offer (I had no other offers pending) then hired. I accepted on Tuesday and was in on the following Thursday for paperwork. The following Monday I began training.

Interview Questions

• No interview. No questions. When interviewed by another staffing agency approximately 24 months prior, I was given a basic written test and browser based windows terminology test. Questions like: What does IP in IP address stand for? What does FTP stand for? How do you create a windows shortcut on the desktop? What is a browser? How to delete a file in Windows. What does HTTP stand for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was told the hourly rate, take it or leave it. (I was not told that the hourly rate is largely fixed.) Technisource has no path for a (contract) employee to obtain a raise. The customer provides evaluation of my skills on a regular basis, yet Technisource does not utilize the customer evaluations nor provide feedback on performance.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Technisource (Dallas, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Referred in, interviewed next day.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technisource.

Interview

Had phone interview with out of state recruiter. Completed paperwork via company website. Corresponded with recruiter via email and phone. Drug test required. Entire process took about a 2 weeks. Very simple process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technisource in September 2011.

Interview

Called for interview, asked if wanted position. Accepted. Had backgropund check and drug test done. Passed.

Negotiation

NONE

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Technisource in June 2011.

Interview

Was quick, probably due to the need to fill the open seats.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technisource in January 2010.

Interview

Very rude interviewer, complete unprofessional. Will never apply to their site.

Interview Questions

• Why will it be fair to give you the same salary as some other person?   Answer Question

Dotnet Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technisource in August 2009.

good

Interview Questions

• What qualities must a person have to make the project successful   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technisource in August 2009.

Interview

Interview and offer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Technisource in January 2009.

Interview

it was a 7 member panel interview with white board and lot of technical questions

Interview Questions

See What Technisource Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Remote Desktop Agent in San Antonio, FL

Pros: “They pay well and hire people who are capable even if they do not have a lot of experience. Technisource works hard to ensure you are doing well on the job and that you and the job are a...”“They pay well and hire people who are capable even if they do not have a lot of experience. Technisource works hard to ensure you are doing well on the job and that you and the job are a good fit for each other. There is usually an agent from Technisource on your job site once a week and they will listen to any feedback their employees have to offer.” – Full Review