Technosoft Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 3, 2017

2.9

PM BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Easy interview if you are a subject matter expert - they were looking for someone that had experience in Securities Lending & Pledging Collateral - Financial Services Capital Markets & Wealth Management, Banking, Credit, Underwriting

Interview Questions

• Trade processing related for Wealth Management   1 Answer

Negotiation

They made an offer and I accepted

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview and In person interview afterwards with their panel the next day at their office in New Jersey which lasted for over 2 hours and went very well.

Private Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation.

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the recruiters the next day. I then went in for an interview shortly after the call. I was able to meet with three key members and was highly impressed everyone made time to meet with me on such short notice. I was offered the position the following day. I would say that I had a wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary

Mainframe Developer (Programmer Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2014.

Interview

I responded to an add by completing the online application. After which, I received several emails and we conversed until arranging for a time to talk. At the scheduled time, I received a phone interview which was brief, direct and fairly well ruled me out in their hiring process. I tried to emphasize my inherent abilities and talents that were evident during my 18 years in Information Technology. But he seemed to not be concerned with these details.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about certain programming skills and how many years I had used languages and tools   1 Answer

Practice Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in January 2014.

Interview

Screened, in person, with President on first pass. Very nice man, engaging, polite, attentive. Went back for a second interview with head of technology. Opposite personality. Asked for a business plan.....in a week. Strangest request in my 20+ years. Prior business plan exercises I have authored have been 6-8 months in the making. You get out of it what you put into it. That was the end of the line for me. No thanks.

Interview Questions

• Without question, asking for a business plan with a one week turnaround.   1 Answer

TPM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation (Seattle, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

1. I would not call it interview - done over 20 of them and this was one of worst ... employer asking questions was most technical not the recruiter or account manager skills ( poor process for quality candidates ) relied on former backgrounds
    2. If your not good interviewer - go here, you have better chance getting job is short answer

Interview Questions

• 1. Can you do what is listed on job - Yes
      2. Do you have car, can you get to work - Yes
      3. no issues with job
      (no technical depth and I was working for a very deep technical code area of a project)
      1 Answer

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation (Camp Hill, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

They try to sell your resume across multiple job boars, once they have one innocent company will call you. Only if the other company are shows interest in your services, they will send you an offer, this offer is 50% below of the current market.

Systems Administrator (for Direct Client) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2011.

Interview

It's pretty much a non-interview, so ignore the other answers to this review and focus on the comments.

Technosoft that was offering me an opportunity with one of their clients. I cannot say anything about the client itself, since I did not end up with any interview with them, but as of now I am not satisfied with my recruitment experience.

The recruiter was the one who contacted me through email (then after 5 seconds called twice about the email - frankly that was quite a peeve), and asked if I was interested. Now I am also picky with the recruiters I sign up with, and based on the reviews here in GlassDoor, I was a bit leery about signing up with Technosoft. But my recruiter insisted, and I was a nice fit for the position, so I gave him an OK to submit my profile to the client. He then signed me up with the client and warned me not to apply for the same position "to avoid duplication". A couple weeks passed without an update from both client and recruiter, so I decided to send the guy a message asking if there was an update. He told me I was shortlisted and waiting for the review process. A month passed since the application and I sent another follow-up with the guy. After a couple of tries, I gave up. Six weeks in, I still haven't heard a peep from this guy. I am assuming the company has already filled up the position and I sent my recruiter a message to thank him for his time anyway.

Maybe it's both the client and the recruiter's fault, I really can't say. But I would have appreciated it if the recruiter took the time to check with the client for the status of the application, and provided me with the update - in fact it should be part of their responsibility. This is one of the signs that will tell if a recruitment agency actually cares for their potential recruits. I am still keeping my eyes open for my recruiter's response, but it's definitely a skeptical one.

Technosoft Corporation Response

Oct 25, 2013 – Manager of Recruiting and Business Development

I am sorry you had such a negative experience with a recruiter from our company. (And I realize that I am about 2 years late with my response). I have recently joined Technosoft and am heading the ... More

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation in January 2011.

Interview

Telephonic face to face HR

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technosoft Corporation (Austin, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview with the Recruiter and later a Technical Interview and followed by a HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• The unexpected question is that they said they would not have a Pay hike as it is depending on the Client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight.